Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spotted black late model enkei rpf1 wood grain wheel and I lip this morning on ft Carson looked clean anyone on here

Comment

Some AutoX goodness

I haven't been on here in a while, but figured I would throw some AutoX pictures up. I still try to make all of the RMSOLO ones and will be making some BMW ones. Everyone should come out and try it at least once.

Anyways, I am still trying to progress the car, but wedding and honeymoon are limiting that. I want to have 15x10's here shortly.

1989 325i Alpine White
      69 STX

Comment

resize the images por favor.
        1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
        2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
        <<Flickr>>

Comment

Sedan > coupe.
          My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

^ I have to agree
            JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
              Sure is. Never used Mint, any good?
              It's good to see an overview of all your finances. I didn't realize how much income and outflow we had until I could visualize it, and mint was great for that. We used it a lot more when we had more income but with only one income now, we just do a hand written budget and take cash out for most everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                It's good to see an overview of all your finances. I didn't realize how much income and outflow we had until I could visualize it, and mint was great for that. We used it a lot more when we had more income but with only one income now, we just do a hand written budget and take cash out for most everything.
                Neat. Personal capital does the same, though more investment centric. Did some digging and the dude who started it (Personal Capital) was the former CEO of Intuit, which runs Mint.
                Last edited by Roland H; 05-07-2013, 09:05 AM.

Comment

I have a lot of friends that use Mint. They find it very helpful.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

What's up guys. Hopefully I will be accepted with open arms.....

My wife and I have decided to take the plunge and move out to CO. You guys seem like a pretty tight community in here which I am excited about.

Currently the E30 is down. Hopefully this will change in the next few weeks. And definitely before I move it out there.
                    sigpic

Comment

Last edited by L-ucky-S-ix; 11-05-2014, 05:13 AM.

Comment

You will always be welcome here in Colorado as long as you stop voting like a Californian and send the rest of them back. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                          You will always be welcome here in Colorado as long as you stop voting like a Californian and send the rest of them back. :)
                          Don't have to worry about me voting "like a Californian"

It's actually kind of lame because the majority of areas in California are not crazy liberal but the densely populated areas are.

Thanks for the welcome.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by red baron View Post
                            It's actually kind of lame because the majority of areas in California are not crazy liberal but the densely populated areas are.
                            Your cool. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by red baron View Post
                              Don't have to worry about me voting "like a Californian"

Thanks for the welcome.
                              Same with Colorado.

Comment

Got the opportunity to shoot some amazing stuff with my less invasive quad copter this week - wing suiting, 5.14 climbing, and hang gliding.

Here's a cut from the bike park in Missoula.

JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Working...
                                X