Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***SOLD*** GPS-enabled Zeal Transcend SPX Ski/Snowboard Goggles

****ITEM IS SOLD****

These goggles are literally BRAND NEW, with me having never used them. I tried them on once or twice to get an idea of how they fit and to mess around with the GPS functionality, but that was the extent of its use. As you can see, I still have all the stickers on them.

These goggles are incredible and are a great holiday gift for any beginner to expert skier/snowboarder. The following details are taken from a website selling these exact same goggles:

The Zeal Transcend SPX GPS Goggle is so high tech, you will think you're a robot. With GPS-enabled goggle display navigation, communication and performance-based information inside the goggle itself you will know everything you need to conquer mankind, or just the mountain. Speed, temperature, timer and location information is readily available to track, download and log, but don't let that stand in your way of ripping up the mountain because the Transcend still has a great fit, is lightweight, strong, and has a polarized lens for optimum visuals throughout the day. In the end it comes down to this, with everything you need in a perfect shredding goggle, plus the tech to make you a robot, the Zeal Transcend SPX GPS Goggle is a clear must have for all snow aficionados.
    *Non-obtrusive graphics allow complete front and peripheral vision
    *Easy-to-use interface toggles through screens.
    *Lightweight, pliable and strong frames
    *Passive Airflow System ventilation brings
    *No Fog lens treatment is infused into the inner lens so it will never rub off
    *Triple-density foam molds to your face
    *Spherical lens offers a broad field of view and excellent optical quality
    *Polarized lens cuts out horizontal glare
    *Rose brown/yellow lens and photochromic technology
    *Includes a microfiber cleaning bag.
    *Fit large faces

Asking $375 (obo)....NO trades. Let me repeat, NO trades. Comes with case/charger/documentation/original box.

Last edited by Eeek30; 12-18-2012, 06:23 AM. Reason: Sold

bump

Comment

Dope goggles!...but you may want to lower your asking price as you can buy them new online for $279.00. GLWS
      sigpic2000 323ci
      1987 325is super etta
      1988 M5
      2000 M5
      1989 944 turbo
      1989 325is

Comment

Originally posted by =======Live Fast! View Post
        Dope goggles!...but you may want to lower your asking price as you can buy them new online for $279.00. GLWS
        Thanks, man! Not sure where you saw them for $279, though...I feel like I looked everywhere. Need to sell ASAP, so any reasonable offer takes them. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Eeek30 View Post
          Thanks, man! Not sure where you saw them for $279, though...I feel like I looked everywhere. Need to sell ASAP, so any reasonable offer takes them. Thanks!
          http://www.rei.com/product/825745/zeal-transcend-spx-gps-polarized-snow-goggles,-carbon-matte-black,-smallpx-polarized?preferredSku=8257450001&cm_mmc=cse_froog le-_-pla-_-product-_-8257450001&mr:trackingCode=A57CA36E-35E9-E011-9A77-001B21631C34&mr:referralID=NA&mr:adType=pla&{copy: s_kwcid}=&gclid=CPGDvNio3rMCFUjZQgodXV0AjA

$216 on this site... :sad:

Bumpski
          sigpic2000 323ci
          1987 325is super etta
          1988 M5
          2000 M5
          1989 944 turbo
          1989 325is

Comment

Originally posted by =======Live Fast! View Post
            http://www.rei.com/product/825745/zeal-transcend-spx-gps-polarized-snow-goggles,-carbon-matte-black,-smallpx-polarized?preferredSku=8257450001&cm_mmc=cse_froog le-_-pla-_-product-_-8257450001&mr:trackingCode=A57CA36E-35E9-E011-9A77-001B21631C34&mr:referralID=NA&mr:adType=pla&{copy: s_kwcid}=&gclid=CPGDvNio3rMCFUjZQgodXV0AjA

$216 on this site... :sad:

Bumpski
            Ahhh...good find. Well looks like they're on sale for a few days on that site...let's see if I get any offers for $216. Haha, thanks man!

Comment

bump

Comment

bump

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
                  X