Renown 130R Suede Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Renown 130R Suede Review

My initial intention of this steering wheel was to be placed in my daily. Something I can use & abuse and not really care for it. After installing it and driving around for a bit, I fell in love. With its sporty and classy look, it flows really well with the e30 interior. The feel of the steering wheel is what got me the most, the suede texture and material the steering wheel is made from is top quality. As for the installation, it comes with everything needed to install and even a horn button with its wire comes in the box. All that i needed was a Momo hub which I already had and for $185 you can't beat it. Most other wheels you'd have to buy horn, ring, and wire separately.

Overall Im really happy with the wheel. Even the service and shipping was quick, I placed my order on November the 28th and received it on December 3. I like the wheel so much that it will be replacing the Nardi that was in my garage queen.

Renown USA specializes in high-quality motorsport steering wheels, and offers top quality wheels at a reasonable price. Renown USA wheels will distinguish your build from other typical offerings. Available in a variety of finishes and stitch colors, Renown wheels are the perfect complement to any interior. Since 2015.

Last edited by Acehye559; 01-20-2015, 01:21 PM.

Thanks for the honest review Jack!
    Looking forward to more pics of that incredible interior - just happy to be a part of it!

For anyone not following us on facebook or instagram - we are giving away a steering wheel for the holidays!

RENOWN Steering Wheel Holiday Giveaway!!!
    Pick any wheel you like, shipped anywhere in the world!
    All you have to do:
    1. Follow & Share this on instagram @renownusa.
    2. Like & Share our Facebook page.
    Contest ends Sunday 12/21. Random Winner announced 12/22.
    Please tag us @renownusa #renownusa on your posts to make sure you are entered!

All wheels and specs are at: www.renownusa.com
    91 DS S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Bahama Beige 323i, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
    ig @RenownUSA / @rude.scott

Comment

Working...
    X