• Show
Clear All

check it yo! hot!!
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueapplesoda View Post

and for the sighting....

dark silver late model, no spoiler, 325i with badged peeled off, black wheels, potato cannon dualies out back, over all pretty clean, spotted at t3h streets of willow on saturday the 11th. ive got pics in a sec...oh yeah...u were running begginer group, and i was in a white e30 with b group and c group intermediate written on the windows.
      it was more like dark gray dude...
      AWII 1991 318is - Sold
      Schwarz 1988 325is - Sold
      Schwarz 1991 325i - Driven

Comment

so many nice e30's running around SoCal.

a few days ago, mint black m3 with RS on Sepulvida and LAX, we chatted while in traffic, thought it was Mariano's car at first.

Comment

wednesday november 22, 2006
          at around 5:10PM

Silver M3 with some stickers, very clean headed west on plummer after making a right off tampa. i was in the white 318is with HIDs 6000k any1 on here?
          AWII 1991 318is - Sold
          Schwarz 1988 325is - Sold
          Schwarz 1991 325i - Driven

Comment

Originally posted by trashcop 80s 80s View Post
            check it yo! hot!!
            Wait a sec, is that in Ga?
            Yours truly,
            Rich
            sigpic
            Originally posted by Rigmaster
            you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Hey, saw a nice red 325 ix running around Red Deer Alberta. Wondering if he's on here. A few mornings on my way to work going east on 67th.
              sigpic

Comment

Spotted a clean ass black 2 door E30, late body, lowered, rims, and some bodykit... fresh paint it looked like... cruising up I-270 in the morning by the Rockville exit in MD.
                Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

Originally posted by silversleeper View Post
                  Spotted a clean ass black 2 door E30, late body, lowered, rims, and some bodykit... fresh paint it looked like... cruising up I-270 in the morning by the Rockville exit in MD.
                  More info? Might have been Jon, but I dunno if he's in this area...
                  Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by delatlanta1281 View Post
                    Wait a sec, is that in Ga?
                    Yes, at Gainesville State College in Oakwood. That is my Frontier beside it. I wish I could drive my e30 to park beside it (needs a little love). I heard the guy is a duesh from a vdubber friend at school that stopped and talked with him.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
                      More info? Might have been Jon, but I dunno if he's in this area...
                      That was about it.. I was on my way to work with my boss in her minivan. We were in HOV and he was in the far right lane, and took an exit shortly after..

Another sighting, this time on Crystal Drive in Crystal City, VA (Arlington). It was a black 325is, clean, iS lip and what not. Had a VA Tech tag thingy on the rear plate.
                      Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

Originally posted by trashcop 80s 80s View Post
                        Yes, at Gainesville State College in Oakwood. That is my Frontier beside it. I wish I could drive my e30 to park beside it (needs a little love). I heard the guy is a duesh from a vdubber friend at school that stopped and talked with him.
                        Well from what I know he won't have it for long.
                        Yours truly,
                        Rich
                        sigpic
                        Originally posted by Rigmaster
                        you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Spotted Trent's Henna monster in my hood on Friday around lunchtime. I tried to get your attention, but you ignored me. I should be used to that by now. :-)
                          I gotta say the car looks mean as hell, very clean too.

Comment

I spotted this e30 in Cali, Colombia. I told my girl to slow down cause i wanted to take a pic of this car. I didnt even get a chance to see the model of it.
                            It was awesome! ive always seens e30's in Colombia but i never seen one all fixed up likt this one.

Comment

Originally posted by chucko View Post
                              Spotted Trent's Henna monster in my hood on Friday around lunchtime. I tried to get your attention, but you ignored me. I should be used to that by now. :-)
                              I gotta say the car looks mean as hell, very clean too.
                              You saw me on the 22nd? where at? I never ignore you bro!!! haha

Comment

At the center with the Keils grocery store, you were in the passenger seat. I flashed my highs and waved, but I was in the wagon so I may have blended in.

Comment

Working...
                                X