Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photoshoot (Warning: Lots o BIG Pictars)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post

What's wrong with the ring decal? LOL would love to go there one day. Funny I was just told that there is a curse about running a ring decal on your car without actually having run the ring. Supposed to be bad luck.
    It is.

Other than that, Looks pretty clean and detailed.

How do I spell stress relief?:hitler:
    :!:Open Track Days!!!:!:

Comment

Cars looks cool, but i'm not really feeling the taurus skirts. Definitely need to color match the whole valence in the rear to pull them off. Just my $.02....
      Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Not digging those tails at all, or the little "winglet" things on the iS lip, but pretty clean car overall.

Comment

nice and clean i like

Comment

Good to see someone else who takes care of his e30 in Texas. I see so many disgusting broken down e30s here. Shames me to see these people who drive these cars without knowing what they have. but your car looks great, makes me keep modding.

Wait til I have the S52m I need to do a post, and we need a San Antonio meet.

Comment

Nice car, IMO lose the skirts.

Comment

Looks pretty good!!

Comment

Sweet 14's man! Great photos for a point and shoot too. Nice framing on the shots, but just remember to turn the wheels of the car to face the camera.

The gun metal weaves and black trim pieces look amazing. Mind if I ask how much you paid to get wheels finished and painted?

Comment

looking good tall guy.

^^^^
                    and yes we do need a san antonio meet.
                    sigpic
                    www.strictlyea.com

Comment

Great shots. Cool car!
                      Any camera can turn out a great shot, which you proved very well-- so unless you really have an itch, you should stay with the point and shooter.
                      .....You renegade, you parked in front of the doors.

'90 325i

Comment

Working...
                      X