Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kameleon View Post
    Dissapointed...............

Service? regardless of how small of a shop you are you need to have someone answering emails at least.

It has been over a month now and regardless of the emails sent for my order we have received no response to these emails.

No tracking number was given either (even after more than one request)

I have a car in pieces waiting for these items and others (the others were also from America yet arrived in under a week!)

Please sort this out, otherwise like someone else mentioned i will be asking for a refund and purchasing from somewhere else.
    Your order was shipped last month. We did send you a tracking number. If you have not received it please feel free to give us a call and we will try to figure out whats going on.

Comment

I would love it if you just replied to the emails. You never sent a tracking number...... if you did there would be no post here. Also over a month wait is very poor with no correspondance.

Comment

Originally posted by kameleon View Post
        I would love it if you just replied to the emails. You never sent a tracking number...... if you did there would be no post here. Also over a month wait is very poor with no correspondance.
        We did send a tracking number when it was shipped last month. Tracking numbers are automatically sent by our shipping system. Check your spam folder. I'll send the tracking number again to the email address you provided with your order.

Comment

No email with tracking was sent originally which was the first thing we checked. You need to check your shipping it says it went to Canada.......

Comment

Everything im been reading about THIS COMPANY IS BAD + everytime i called no one answer/no calls back + i had replay 5 email to this Guys about my Order "NO Answer" DEFINITELY AM DOING A CHARGE BACK ASAP "REVSHIFT BAD SERVICE" Sorry "DO NOT ORDER FROM REVSHIFT"
            http://youtu.be/aOhYdZfY9QY
            https://vimeo.com/40801938

Comment

I am also struggling not only to get my parts shipped but to get communication from them. I really don't think it's too much to ask to have emails checked daily...
              For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
              Originally posted by mbonanni
              I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Thanks for the info I was planning on placing an order! Rev shift....get this fixed so you can continue on many here like your product but like me will not buy if the service is poor.
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
                IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

As of today it has been 3 weeks. I gave them a deadline of 48hrs from today to contact me and 1 week to get my bushings or else I'm putting a stop charge on my Visa payment and buying AKG.
                  For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                  Originally posted by mbonanni
                  I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Another happy customer. I've done business with them twice now. Also I'm an overseas customer (all the way in up-side-down-land lol). took 5 days to get here which is very reasonable. A+
                    .................................................. ...................sigpic
                    .................................................. ............................. ......M50B25 3.1L stroker

Comment

Edited:

John Grimes made everything right for me. Apparently the issue was with Adam McTaggart.

End result = revshift good, Adam bad.
                      Last edited by Cletonius; 08-24-2013, 08:44 PM.
                      - Josh
                      1990 325is

Need a shift boot?
                      Looking to buy shift boot frames, PM if you have one to sell

Here's what happens when you let the internet pick your license plate

Comment

Just made a transaction directly with John. I had a couple questions that were answered quickly. Shipped as promised.
                        My Feedback Thread

Comment

Just received my rear suspension bushings kit.
                          Everything looks good, neatly packed and quality seems top notch!
                          Only complaint: shipping could be a little quicker (took 3 weeks)

Thanks
                          "i love vee tek, its a wonderful sound when you driving right by it"

If you bought anything from me, please leave a feedback here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ghlight=drulle

Comment

15th - Made order in the afternoon - Sunday
                            16th - Paid in the mid afternoon - Monday
                            16th - Given tracking number late afternoon - Monday
                            17th - Tracking shows shipping info received - Tuesday
                            18th - no change - PM asking to check out tracking so I could watch for package, reassured it went and USPS slow to update
                            21st - No tracking updates - must admit a little disappointed from reading old threads 8^(
                            22nd - at local sort facility! - Sunday 8^)
                            23rd - shows out for delivery - Nothing when the mail man came by 8^(
                            23rd afternoon - Delivered by second mailperson on the afternoon shift!! 8^)

Parts as described and sent out when promised, packed well and communication along the way was very acceptable

Thanks John will do further business!!

Footnote - this is the busiest time of the year for postage and I find USPS a bit lacking on tracking updates most anytime of the year...

Bottom line - it is a small shop and the parts made in the US and not contracted out overseas, you can only do so much at one time, make parts or ship parts, you have to make the parts first!

so... RELAX you will get your shit 8^)
                            My M20 Frankenbuild(s)
                            4 Sale - Fully Built TurnKey Megasquirt Plug and Play EMS

Comment

I know they just got hit by snow and things have been shut down for them the last couple days.

Comment

There is a reason the Better Business Bureau gives them an F. Took over two weeks to get an email saying it finally shipped, with no response to the messages left from phone calls or emails. And the only reason they finally shipped it was because the charge was going to be disputed by Visa. Not good business. I would not recommend dealing with them.

Comment

Working...
                                X