Shell V Power Gas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jlevie View Post
    I pretty much agree with what george graves said. Essentially all basic gasoline comes from only a few places. What he didn't say is that the vendors add things to the gas that makes it "their own" product. Those additives, from what I read vary by where the gas will be sold and in what season.

Any of the top tier brands should work pretty much the same on a stock engine, though some might work little better in some cars. Personally I use Shell, Texaco, or Chevron. Also note that a stock M20B25 only needs 87 octane fuel. A chip or other performance mods will change the required octane rating.

Probably what is more important is to get gas from a station that high has high traffic in order to always get fresh fuel.
    Most important thing!

Comment

Originally posted by KIRIEIW View Post
      I'd want to say I know more then most.
      Quoted for irony.
      Originally posted by kronus
      would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

gas

For the naysayers please try the product first and get back to us. My guess is that you'll have to probably buy gas at some point in the near future and I simply suggest you invest the next $20 in the V power gas and let us know what you think. You have nothing to lose. The station I go to is only one of three Shell stations in Wisconsin and it's very busy with many high end vehicles filling up with the V fuel.

Comment

This has to be a joke.
          well played.

Comment

Best shit I read all day.

Originally posted by blunttech
            Dude this is r3v. 20 bucks gets you a used timing belt or a low mileage head gasket

Comment

....The race fuel he sells, he said....
              A.) Boy oh boy, you got some learnin' to do about life if you believe a sales man.
              B.) I'm guessing this was a a school like PIT or some automotive school?

Go ahead and continue making me look like an ass...
              You're doing a damn fine job all on your own.

Originally posted by jlevie View Post
              ...what george graves said. What he didn't say is that the vendors add things to the gas
              I thought I said that. Yea, I said that! But good point anyways to repeat. It's all about the additives.

Originally posted by george graves View Post
              Maybe one day UNICEF will get into the gas business...
              I think I'm more upset no one called me on the Joe Dirt reference. ;)

I'm out of this debate flame away.
              No, no, no. Get your ass back in here. We're not done having fun yet!!! (BTW - I tried to be nice)
              Last edited by george graves; 08-25-2015, 05:13 AM.
              Originally posted by Matt-B
              hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Working...
              X