Garagistic x braces now available for your e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Campbelljj View Post
    What do I need to measure or check to determine if the gusseted version will clear the bars as you mentioned above. I have ordered a brace.
    Sway bar bend location and radius. If you want we can weld them a bit further out on yours to ensure they will fit. What kind of sway are you running?

Comment

Any rain checks? Want one but no money till tomorrow maybe. Sold a car waiting to get paid so I can buy more parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Paradox View Post
        Any rain checks? Want one but no money till tomorrow maybe. Sold a car waiting to get paid so I can buy more parts.
        Pm us when you are ready and we will see what we can do for you!

Comment

Originally posted by garagistic View Post
          The website clearly states the gusset issue. We do not pay return shipping, especially not on an installed item. We would be happy to replace the x brace unit with a gusseted unit, (even though the website states it should be noted BEFORE purchasing). However not if the item has been installed.
          WOW! Its amazing that I knew your company would do this. Below is a screenshot of your website the day I made my complaint, January 23 at 2:10PM EST and your website today after you have made your claim that "the website clearly states the gusset issue." I gave you guys an opportunity to be professional about it and this is your response. I'll handle it through PayPal.

Early Model Front License Plate Filler for Sale: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=363721

Late Model Front License Filler Plate for Sale: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=365118

Comment

Originally posted by 87E30VERT View Post
            WOW! Its amazing that I knew your company would do this. Below is a screenshot of your website the day I made my complaint, January 23 at 2:10PM EST and your website today after you have made your claim that "the website clearly states the gusset issue." I gave you guys an opportunity to be professional about it and this is your response. I'll handle it through PayPal.
            Our website has a caching system that leave cookies on people computers to ensure our website speed is acceptable. We noticed after your complain it wasnt appearing on all of our computers (especially ones that visit the website often). So we cleared the caching system on our backend after your complaint. This "updates" when you revisit the page.

Thats the reason it appears to update after. It was always there, but since you visit our website often, it didnt have the updated version. We are sorry it appears that we updated after the fact. An unfortunate coincidence for us and we can understand how this makes us look!

However, if you think that we will accept a return on an installed part monthes later and pay return shipping, you are mistaken.

Opening a paypal case and requesting $100 back after months of having the x brace on your car for gussets does not make sense.
            Last edited by garagistic; 01-25-2016, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Attached is a screen shot of our control panel with the cache feature to show we are telling the truth.
              Attached Files

Comment

Our website has a caching system that leave cookies on people computers to ensure our website speed is acceptable. We noticed after your complain it wasnt appearing on all of our computers (especially ones that visit the website often). So we cleared the caching system on our backend after your complaint. This "updates" when you revisit the page.

Thats the reason it appears to update after. It was always there, but since you visit our website often, it didnt have the updated version. We are sorry it appears that we updated after the fact. An unfortunate coincidence for us and we can understand how this makes us look!

However, if you think that we will accept a return on an installed part monthes later and pay return shipping, you are mistaken.
                I am a professional person and just wanted you to do what was right. I wasn't asking for a full refund, just deliver the product I ordered in the first place. I just finished filing my claim through PayPal and we'll let the 3rd party solve the issue. For anyone else doubting my integrity see this post as well:

Garagistic responds "The gussets have been removed (around 9 months ago) due to conflicts with aftermarket sway bar...."

I guess you made the change to your website 9 months ago and the other buyers of the x-brace on the thread above have illegitimate claims as well.

I will likely not be responding to this thread any longer and communicate with you only through PayPal.
                Early Model Front License Plate Filler for Sale: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=363721

Late Model Front License Filler Plate for Sale: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=365118

Comment

I am a professional person and just wanted you to do what was right. I wasn't asking for a full refund, just deliver the product I ordered in the first place. I just finished filing my claim through PayPal and we'll let the 3rd party solve the issue. For anyone else doubting my integrity see this post as well:

Garagistic responds "The gussets have been removed (around 9 months ago) due to conflicts with aftermarket sway bar...."

I guess you made the change to your website 9 months ago and the other buyers of the x-brace on the thread above have illegitimate claims as well.

I will likely not be responding to this thread any longer and communicate with you only through PayPal.

Looking back at the records. We still honored the black friday sale for you as well. $180 + shipping price

And you want $106 back in your paypal dispute.

So you think that a x brace without gusset is worth $74? Thats not very fair. We like to be fair to members but this is not very nice.

Comment

Any discounts on shipping ? And do you guys have discounts for military ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by VicE30 View Post
                      Any discounts on shipping ? And do you guys have discounts for military ?

Yes we do! Pm us your address and we will see what we can do for you!

Comment

Yes we do! Pm us your address and we will see what we can do for you!

PMed!

Comment

Looking back at the records. We still honored the black friday sale for you as well. $180 + shipping price

And you want $106 back in your paypal dispute.

So you think that a x brace without gusset is worth $74? Thats not very fair. We like to be fair to members but this is not very nice.
                          You honored the Black Friday pricing because once again your website showed $180 for the X brace and when I put it in my cart it went to $250.00. So don't make everyone reading this forum make me appear like I am being unreasonable. Also, I did order it in November and it did take 20 days to arrive at my house.

So what is fair? You can let me know via PM and I'll input a claim for that amount. Afterwards I'll amend this thread. I did order a strut bar and odometer gears after I received the gusset less X brace...like I said before I still want to be a garagistic customer. The cache issue isn't my fault....I shouldn't be penalized because I visit your site too much.

Comment

You honored the Black Friday pricing because once again your website showed $180 for the X brace and when I put it in my cart it went to $250.00. So don't make everyone reading this forum make me appear like I am being unreasonable. Also, I did order it in November and it did take 20 days to arrive at my house.

So what is fair? You can let me know via PM and I'll input a claim for that amount. Afterwards I'll amend this thread. I did order a strut bar and odometer gears after I received the gusset less X brace...like I said before I still want to be a garagistic customer. The cache issue isn't my fault....I shouldn't be penalized because I visit your site too much.

The caching issues is the same thing that made the price appear to be $180 after the sale ended. We were trying to help. If the x brace has not been installed, we can exchange it for one with gussets.

Comment

So uhhh how much stiffness are we talking?
                              Originally posted by Vokuhila
                              I laughed, and then I serioused

Comment

I would also like to have some input on the difference in rigidity vs gussets and no gussets, and if you would be willing to exchange my uninstalled gussetless one from the Black Friday sale. I'm assuming it fits stock cabrio sways fine?
                                89 325 cabrio in progress m52tub28 swap
                                99 540it
                                86 Volvo 240 wagon
                                99 Cherokee
                                13 Passat

Comment

Working...
                                X