No announcement yet.

240mm disc on m20 single mass flywheel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm... Well I know John and trust his recommendation, and Rob seemed like a good guy to deal with when I spoke to him. I'll certainly speak up if my experience turns out to be shitty, I'm no doormat.

IG @turbovarg
    '91 318is, M20 turbo
    [CoTM: 4-18]
    '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
    - updated 3-17

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
      I've heard enough stories of bad UUC service that I'm not sure I'd want to go down that path. Maybe through a 3rd party reseller.

I ended up getting a hookup for a (used) M5 clutch/pressure plate - it doesn't look like it has many miles on it, so now all I need is an $600 flywheel. lol.

https://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-2...inum-flywheel/
      Do you have a m20 single mass flywheel handy to lay that m5 stack on top? cause getting a flywheel re-pinned is easy.

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
      PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

I didn't go with uuc because it would be too light for a dd /street engine imo making behaviour with cam and a/c not stable. Also don't like too much rattle which is only going to be worse the less inertia you have
        89 E30 325is Lachs Silber - currently M20B31, M20B33 in the works, stroked to the hilt...

new build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=317505

Comment

Originally posted by blueapplesoda View Post
          Do you have a m20 single mass flywheel handy to lay that m5 stack on top? cause getting a flywheel re-pinned is easy.
          No, its still in my E30. Want to keep it running until I'm closer to completing the swap.
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Working...
          X