Straight Pipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Straight Pipe

Anyone know someone or some place that'll make me a straight pipe in place of my cat? In the upstate ny area

I don't live in NY, but good luck with that... you might have difficulty depending on the emissions laws there.
    Estoguy
    1986 BMW 325, Alpenweiss ~ "Elsa"

Need a photographer, come visit my site: http://estoguy.wix.com/unique-perspectives

Comment

If you make everything slip-on you're golden when emissions come around just swap back.
      Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

Hope you like drone.
        Originally posted by priapism
        My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
        Originally posted by shameson
        Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
          Hope you like drone.
          I meant to comment on this... yeah, if you go full straight pipe from cat back, it's stupid loud and actually takes away from performance (at least it did on my Eta. I drove it like that for a couple days and hated my life. My system still has the cat and is straight until you get to the rear. Installed a Thrush Glasspack. Much better sound and the performance was back.

My guess is that the M20 does need some backpressure, having a muffler there.
          Estoguy
          1986 BMW 325, Alpenweiss ~ "Elsa"

Need a photographer, come visit my site: http://estoguy.wix.com/unique-perspectives

Comment

Just want to get rid of the cat I'll keep the muffler

Comment

Do that. Just don't weld it in or it's gonna be fun when smog time comes.
              Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

You're not doing yourself any favors removing it tbh, performance or sound. It's going to be loud and sound raspy.
                I would remove the 2nd resonator or get a smaller muffler.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Working...
                X