Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 short shifter/shift knob/shifter arm

Hello guys :
    I have black leather sports seats that I have for sale and also soon will replace my steering wheel and MTech 2 will be available also.
    Seats will stay in the car till I find buyer and MTech 2 will be available in about 10-15 days. I'm changing seats and steering, getting car prepared for track .Also just replaced shifter with AKG one so my Short shifter kit, with shifter arm and shift knob is for sale.It with will be available for shipping tomorrow with pics.Feel free to ask any questions or if you need additional pics
    Thanks

Steering wheel and seats SOLD

Short shifter/shifter arm/shift knob/shift boot $ 200 shipped OBO (anywhere in US) NOTE - shift knob is glued

Last edited by BMBMW; 11-17-2016, 08:05 AM. Reason: price drop

PM sent.
    "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
    88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
    89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
    91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Pm

Comment

pm sent

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
        Ig:ryno_pzk
        I like the tuna here.
        Originally posted by lambo
        Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Originally posted by Dj Buttchug View Post
          pm sent
          PM back

Comment

Guys I don't have time for everyone to write back PM ,and I apologize.Main question is size and I believe its 370mm.
            I have 13 people interested in steering wheel and I will go based on PM received.Top 2 guys already received PM back.I will update as soon as receive payment
            Thank you

Comment

Can someone now PM about other stuff LOL

Comment

Originally posted by BMBMW View Post
                Guys I don't have time for everyone to write back PM ,and I apologize.Main question is size and I believe its 370mm.
                I have 13 people interested in steering wheel and I will go based on PM received.Top 2 guys already received PM back.I will update as soon as receive payment
                Thank you
                since I didn't hear from you, guessing I'm not top 2... well, paypal ready to go if the other 2 don't buy it.
                - Sam

Comment

I am interested in the rear seats only. Is the car coupe or sedan or maybe I missed description. Sedan rear seats will fit a coupe but are not the same fitment as coupe to coupe or sedan to sedan.

Comment

Originally posted by g.ruff561 View Post
                    I am interested in the rear seats only. Is the car coupe or sedan or maybe I missed description. Sedan rear seats will fit a coupe but are not the same fitment as coupe to coupe or sedan to sedan.
                    It is coupe and I would like to keep it as complete set.Not sure how much to ask ,also shipping them all on pallet will be easier

Comment

MTech 2 is SOLD...

Comment

Originally posted by BMBMW View Post
                        MTech 2 is SOLD...
                        Really. I pm you right after you posted it!!!! No response. Awesome :(

Comment

Originally posted by Bme3092 View Post
                          Really. I pm you right after you posted it!!!! No response. Awesome :(
                          sorry I was going in order of PM's received

Comment

Back to top..

Comment

PM replied...BACK to top

Comment

Working...
                              X