• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to see that you're here as well.

Will be in touch soon buddy :up:
    IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Something to add to my list, that looks great.

Comment

bump
        sigpic
        For all inquiries PM me or email: sales@stitchedwheels.com
        ig:stitchedwheels

Comment

Bump.
          Last edited by stitched; 07-31-2016, 07:36 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Would it be possible (plausible) for you to sell, just the leather part? And let the buyer install it? Not trying to insinuate that sewing it on is a walk in the park. Just like to diy.

Edit: mine is a small diameter mt1.
            Originally posted by Andy.B
            Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
            1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
            ~~~~~~~~~~
            I was born on 3/25…
            ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Ether-D View Post
              Would it be possible (plausible) for you to sell, just the leather part? And let the buyer install it? Not trying to insinuate that sewing it on is a walk in the park. Just like to diy.

Edit: mine is a small diameter mt1.

That definitely wouldn't be possible for me. The way that leather varies, the template is actually a touch too large in every direction. Before seeing any thread into it, I spend about 2 hours trimming he leather to fit absolutely perfectly. Then I sew the thread by machine before installing the leather onto the wheel and hand sewing.
              sigpic

Comment

I see. Then what about a less perfect fitting steering wheel cover type? Like Autozone sells, but better. Still much less glorious than a custom recover, but much better than a bare wheel. I'm also slightly leery about sending a $2-300 wheel off to, for lack of a better word, a stranger.
                Originally posted by Andy.B
                Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
                1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
                ~~~~~~~~~~
                I was born on 3/25…
                ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

I see. Then what about a less perfect fitting steering wheel cover type? Like Autozone sells, but better. Still much less glorious than a custom recover, but much better than a bare wheel. I'm also slightly leery about sending a $2-300 wheel off to, for lack of a better word, a stranger.
                  I'll vouch for the "seller". I had him make me a set of seat skins last summer, I believe I was one of his first buyers actually. Good to see your doing wheels again, I will need mine recovered soon.

Bump.

Comment

I don't know what kind of wheel you have, but I sent him my Z1 steering wheel to get re wrapped. That's a rare wheel. He's done sport seats for me, mtech 2 wheel and some other things. I wouldn't hesitate to ship him your wheel, at all.
                    '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
                    '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

Thanks guys.

Got the new thread I've been waiting on.

sigpic

Comment

M stitching looks awesome. Can you do my e36 4 spoke wheel by chance?
                        And do you make shift boots, or e-brake boots too with that stitching?

Comment

Back in the swing of taking orders?
                          ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
                              Back in the swing of taking orders?
                              We are. Doing a few seats here and there but mostly doing all steering wheels.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by usma15 View Post
                                Thanks! Pmd you
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X