CL find, no affiliation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CL find, no affiliation

Since I don't have the time/money/space to buy this I'll share it with r3v. Someone save this thing

'74 BMW 2002Tii, rare model with all original parts. Fuel injection system intact, Tii struts, brakes and suspension all there. Rust on the body is not too bad, some in the floors. Car did run but was putting gas into the oil. I just replaced the rod bearings and piston rings with parts from Ireland Engineering. Cyl's also got ridge reamed and honed. Windage tray in place too. Engine is completely back together, just giving me fits about running. Usual story here, too many projects rite now and some have to go. This car is nearly 100% complete front to rear. All glass is good. Interior is missing some pieces. Have a 3 sets of wheels for it, 1 15 inch aluminum 6 spokes and 2 OEM 13 inch steel's, tires are bad however. Tires in picture are not included, picture is from last winter. I also have a racing suspension from IE for this car, can go with it for additional $. Text works best or call me at (586)863-7303 Steve

What it feels like owning an e30:

88 325 S50 swap in progress
    90 325ix

Working...
X