Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I have to sell my E30, what's it worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your selling Gods chariot for a Toyota?

No . Don't do it.
    1985 325e M50TU(Sold)
    1991 318is Slicktop (Sold)
    1990 325is Brilliantrot S50/5 Lug Swapped.
    1992 525i Manual shitbox Winter Beater

Comment

Originally posted by TimKninja View Post
      Your selling Gods chariot for a Toyota?

No . Don't do it.
      Hahaha, incidentally, I always refer to the MKIV Toyota Supra as "God's Chariot". But that's because the toolbags who own them think they're the greatest gift to mankind. Personally I'm not a Supra fan, but I've owned about 10 Toyotas, so careful whatchu say about Toyotas! Or Subarus for that matter. :p

Anyhow, good news....kinda. The BRZ won't be here next month (laaame) but that means I've got more time to save money (sweeet). Which means I can keep the BMW as a daily, BRZ as a weekend car, and MR2 can become a full-blown track slut. w00t! :)
      1987 Toyota MR2: 20v blacktop screamer
      sigpic
      2013 Subaru BRZ: the new hotness
      1991 318is Alpine White: sold
      1989 325i Alpine White: sold

Comment

Originally posted by MazterDizazter View Post
        Hahaha, incidentally, I always refer to the MKIV Toyota Supra as "God's Chariot". But that's because the toolbags who own them think they're the greatest gift to mankind. Personally I'm not a Supra fan, but I've owned about 10 Toyotas, so careful whatchu say about Toyotas! Or Subarus for that matter. :p

Anyhow, good news....kinda. The BRZ won't be here next month (laaame) but that means I've got more time to save money (sweeet). Which means I can keep the BMW as a daily, BRZ as a weekend car, and MR2 can become a full-blown track slut. w00t! :)
        No their retards.

The E30 is gods chariot .he wouldn't be seen in some Toyota product. No offense to your MR2 or Suburion BRTZSF.
        1985 325e M50TU(Sold)
        1991 318is Slicktop (Sold)
        1990 325is Brilliantrot S50/5 Lug Swapped.
        1992 525i Manual shitbox Winter Beater

Comment

I'd pay around $3,000-$3,500. But I'm sure someone would pay upwards to $4k-5k
          sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
          1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
          1991 318is - Sold
          1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

I am selling the car. Just put a Bosch alternator in it. It still needs rear wheel bearings and parking brake, and I have those parts and some other new stuff to go in. It's having a tough time holding an idle after initial start-up, and I don't have the patience to dianose it. I've probably sunk about $7-8k into the car (including what I paid for it) since buying it last November. Tires have maybe 1,000 miles on them. Due for an oil change. Accepting offers.
            sigpic

Comment

Sold!
              sigpic