Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PNP megasquirt

Plug n play for any 55 pin BMW dme.

I built this for my previous e34 with the m30 turboed / 36lb injectors and wasted spark. Has coil drivers for up-to a V8 running wasted spark.

Built the idle control circuit for those of you with AC.

Straight PNP for stock single coil.

550 obo
    Last edited by SoopaGhetto; 02-28-2017, 10:31 AM. Reason: Forgot price
    ?

what map sensor does it have? Will it work with the afm?
    318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
    '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
      what map sensor does it have? Will it work with the afm?
      has the 22psi map sensor.

it will work with the afm, but will require making a few wiring modifications.

would you really want to keep the afm tho??
      ?

Comment

Originally posted by SoopaGhetto View Post
        has the 22psi map sensor.

it will work with the afm, but will require making a few wiring modifications.

would you really want to keep the afm tho??
        It's not really plug and play if you can't just plug it in, you need a different sensor wired in.

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

It's not really plug and play if you can't just plug it in, you need a different sensor wired in.

not sure if you're trolling or trying to sound cleaver, either way its plug n play <-- if i have to break this down for you let me know id be happy to help.

most who go ms ditch the afm. youd be the first i heard that would consider keeping the afm, unless youre just trying to dispute my pnp claim
          ?

Comment

sorry, I didn't mean to sound like a dick, long day and just trying to clear this up, it is made to run with a GM IAT sensor. And yes, I am still running the afm on my turbo car running a whodwho built megasquirt (only because it has the air temp sensor built in and I didn't want to mess with rewiring anything). I believe the m30b32 m30b34 and m30b35 all use an afm.

Comment

sorry, I didn't mean to sound like a dick, long day and just trying to clear this up, it is made to run with a GM IAT sensor. And yes, I am still running the afm on my turbo car running a whodwho built megasquirt (only because it has the air temp sensor built in and I didn't want to mess with rewiring anything). I believe the m30b32 m30b34 and m30b35 all use an afm.

Nice! whodwho inspired me to build these (still a happy customer).

and to your point, you are correct. it wouldnt be a direct pnp as a hardware modification would have to be performed (few wires moved around i believe) prior to install on a 100% stock intake metering set up.

i must ask, how is the throttle response???? every car i install ms just to get rid of the afm and distributor...but youre FI with afm and stock ignition (assumption)
              ?

Comment

the modifications would be performed on the megasquirt and not to the factory components or harness
                ?

Comment

Throttle response is fine, just like any m20. I just ordered parts to convert it to GM IAT sensor though. I am potentially interested in this unit for my other car though (s38).

Did you build this unit?

Comment

Throttle response is fine, just like any m20. I just ordered parts to convert it to GM IAT sensor though. I am potentially interested in this unit for my other car though (s38).

Did you build this unit?
                    Nice! Yep i built this unit. been running for a couple years now.

?

Comment

Just built a coil pack harness im going to include (DB15) roughly 2.5ft of wires. This will definitely help get your set up going. As mentioned, this megasquirt can handle a v8 so i included the 4th coil driver wire. This was ran on an m30 so you only need 1-3.

Also, im including the DB9 serial to usb adapter and usb extender. This was used by me for programming. Please keep the questions coming. Ill do the best i can to make things easy.

?

Comment

sold
                        ?

Comment

Working...
                        X