1985 528e partout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1985 528e partout

I am parting out my wife's 528e so we can raise $1500 for a down payment on a new(er) car.
    -85 528e
    -manual transmission
    -no mods
    -coarse spline steering column
    -no abs
    -had good air conditioning, but is now missing it's condenser.
    If anyone needs anything, please PM me here, email me at stikrze28@yahoo.com, or contact by phone 615-429-7567.
    Notable items:
    -black door cards in VGC. Includes arm rests and door caps if you want those. $75+ ship for the whole set
    -e30 manual sports in PB. driver seat needs some recover work. Has duct tape on the driver side bolster but will remove. Structurally in good shape and the passenger side is in good condition overall. $125 picked up. Add the adapter brackets for $20
    -5 speed swap stuff. Tranny shifts good, but could use new seals as it is a bit damp. The shifter needs new bushings to take the slop out. Clutch and driveline in good shape. Includes tranny, pedal box, any related lines and hydraulic components, driveshaft with guibo and csb and shifter stuff. (basically all you need to buy is a $7 pilot bearing) $500 picked up for all.
    -coarse spline M tech 1 steering wheel with brand new tricolor badge. No leather. $120 shipped.
    -good 2.7L eta engine. Has some oil pan leaks but in overall good condition and runs well. $100 picked up
    -AC compressor $100 shipped. I have other good AC items as well including core and blower fan.
    Parts that are called for:
    -wiper linkage and related parts (motor will be available)
    -cruise control stalk
    -shift boot and knob
    Parts that are no good:
    -dash
    -main body (rusty frame rail and bent door mounting bulkhead)
    -tail lights
    -hood
    -original radio (tape player inop)
    Other:
    -catalytic converter available for recycling
    -exhaust muffler section is aftermarket and beat, but leak free and sounds good. $25 picked up.
    -many many many other good parts
    Matt in VA- CCA 418835
    1987 5/87 325 5 speed (mine)
    2005 325Ci vert 5 speed (hers)
    "Seek the approval of no one."
    sigpic

do you have the original headlights? I also need the pass side (not sure if the same) rear ashtray if its unused and good shape

Comment

I have the ashtray. And I do not have the headlights available. (I use them for inspection lights on my car when VA inspection time rolls around)
      Matt in VA- CCA 418835
      1987 5/87 325 5 speed (mine)
      2005 325Ci vert 5 speed (hers)
      "Seek the approval of no one."
      sigpic

Comment

Is the trans the type with the crank sensor in the side of it?

Looking to sell just the trans? I am local to you. (Portsmouth)

Comment

Does it have a 3.25 LSD for the rear diff?

Comment

Driver's side rear trailing arm?

Comment

Working...
            X