Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White Mountain Chapter Charity Event 4/15

White Mountain Chapter BMW CCA: Spring Bling Charity Event 4/15

Are you ready for Spring yet? If not, it's time to start preparing your car for the second Spring Bling car show at the University of New Hampshire. The brothers of the Alpha Gamma Rho fraternity are hosting a car show to benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and are looking for our help.

Spring Bling will be held on Saturday, April 15th, from Noon until 5 PM, at the University of New Hampshire's B Parking Lot. You can view the campus map at http://www.unh.edu/welcome/campusmap.html.

The car show is directed towards BMW's but will be open to anyone that would like to show off their car. The suggested donation to show your car is $20.

With your support we hope to make this an amazing display of cars with many opportunities to speak with other car/BMW owners, as well as help out a great cause.

If you have any questions, you can contact the event coordinator:

Justin Herman
    6 Strafford Ave
    Durham, NH 03824
    (603)-781-1463
    jvn2@cisunix.unh.edu
    Below the radar...

Hot chicks?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveCN
      Take your new car. Nothing says sexy like a Station Wagon.
      PimpWagen!

Rear seats fold down too. You can put a set of track tires in the back or two babes:pimp:

Comment

What's his new car?

I'd love to show off the vert with its fresh interior and new shoes...

Chris, you going?

Comment

If I get the rest of my mtechnic kit mounted, and my RZ's on... probably.

My grandmother has been battling Lymphoma, so I will go to donate no matter what. Whether I hang around to "show" my car is another story.
          Below the radar...

Comment

Originally posted by UNHCLL
            If I get the rest of my mtechnic kit mounted, and my RZ's on... probably.

My grandmother has been battling Lymphoma, so I will go to donate no matter what. Whether I hang around to "show" my car is another story.
            Good. Where do I sign up? Contact the organizer?

Comment

Given that this GTG is actually for a worthy cause, can we please keep the non-topical BS to a minimum?

I think the message and meaning behind this BMW event is what is top priority in the thread.

Thanks,
              Chris

Scott,

No need to sign-up. Its just a show up and display type of event.
              Below the radar...

Comment

Originally posted by UNHCLL
                Given that this GTG is actually for a worthy cause, can we please keep the non-topical BS to a minimum?

I think the message and meaning behind this BMW event is what is top priority in the thread.

Thanks,
                Chris

Scott,

No need to sign-up. Its just a show up and display type of event.
                Sorry Chris - I'll be there along with a happy donation :)

Comment

I tried to go to this last year with the e34. I had it detailed and looking sooo wet only for it to monsoon out. I hope this year has better weather. A great cause without a doubt. Mostly the reason why I was going to go.

Comment

If you (or anyone else, for that matter) would like to stay the night and head up to your shop sunday for the gtg, I can get some cheap hotel rooms in Portsmouth - I work for Marriott :) Sounds like at least a few of us will be going to both...

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerfanatik
                      If you (or anyone else, for that matter) would like to stay the night and head up to your shop sunday for the gtg, I can get some cheap hotel rooms in Portsmouth - I work for Marriott :) Sounds like at least a few of us will be going to both...
                      Possibly, I always stay at the Meadowbrook Inn for Bav Auto Show & Shine. Only cause Ive had bad luck with jackasses hiting my car at other places. Meadowbrook is sweet cause I can park directly in front of my room and see the car easily.

Comment

Originally posted by vt.bimmer
                        Possibly, I always stay at the Meadowbrook Inn for Bav Auto Show & Shine. Only cause Ive had bad luck with jackasses hiting my car at other places. Meadowbrook is sweet cause I can park directly in front of my room and see the car easily.
                        Where's that, right on 1 on the right before Bav?

Comment

Originally posted by vt.bimmer
                          just sleep on my couch dude, i live a few blocks away...

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerfanatik
                            Where's that, right on 1 on the right before Bav?
                            Right on the traffic circle.

KillerCalypso- I may take you up on that offer. I'll see what happens.

Comment

Working...
                            X