No announcement yet.

Fender Rolling Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lambo huh? bottom of the Speedo/Tach. Is that you driving?

Comment

Brew, you didnt need to do that. I appreciate your generosity though.

Comment

Pics can be found here. Serious amount of pics so heed my warning.
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=67255

Comment

I sent some bucks as well - backing out so late is not my style.

We'll have to arrange something again soon...

Comment

You guys are crazy Seriously, not a big deal. It was a success regardless. Actually allowed us to have a little more fun without time constraints.
            Scott, if you still want to roll just let me know when and I'll put your paypaled bucks towards it.
            Same goes to you Brew.

Comment

Originally posted by vt.bimmer
              You guys are crazy Seriously, not a big deal. It was a success regardless. Actually allowed us to have a little more fun without time constraints.
              Scott, if you still want to roll just let me know when and I'll put your paypaled bucks towards it.
              Same goes to you Brew.
              It's my pleasure - you went to great lengths to organize this.

In any case, we'll have to get together soon. Numassmontring? :)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerfanatik
                In any case, we'll have to get together soon. Numassmontring? :)
                Damn right. We just had a initiation drive yesterday with 16 cars showing up. Perfect weather and driving. All the newbies are hooked.
                You can check the pics here if your interested.
                http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...d.php?t=518402 Pic intensive.
                I'll make sure to post a thread on r3v next time we have a drive.

Comment

Originally posted by vt.bimmer
                  Same goes to you Brew.
                  I appreciate you setting this thing up, and like Scott, its not my style to back out on shit last minute. I would love to set up another time to roll the fenders, but we'll have to just play it by ear.
                  '91 318is
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X