Maksinjection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maksinjection

I couldn't find another thread started for this, but wanted to leave my feedback.

Placed an order for a set of rebuilt injectors 2 weeks ago (I had an injector fail and wanted a matching set as replacements). Maksinjection website showed 3 sets in stock, so I ordered adding a note that I'd like these as soon as possible and would be happy to pay for expedited shipping (I emailed through the Maksinjection website, as well as through the PayPal contact email). It's now been 2 weeks, 5 emails sent.... No injectors and no contact from Maksinjection.

My suggestion: Buy from anyone else.

start a claim now, before you cant

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

I had great success with Maksinjection when it was run by MaksV.
      The ownership change brought about very poor communication and I was very close to making a claim on the last set I was left hanging with. He finally started answering emails and communicating again in the eleventh hour

Comment

I started a PayPal case yesterday - I'll update the thread once (if) I hear something.

Comment

Sent in my s14 injectors back in 2014.
          Got a piece of paper that said they were all flow matched.
          Plugged them into my car, and none of them worked...

Then I found MEPEH.

Comment

Originally posted by mavrikno13764 View Post
            Sent in my s14 injectors back in 2014.
            Got a piece of paper that said they were all flow matched.
            Plugged them into my car, and none of them worked...

Then I found MEPEH.
            Never heard of MEPEH - sent some messages to them. Almost instant response - and they had my order packaged and shipped within an hour! Couldn't be happier with the referral to them - Thanks! 👍

Comment

I ordered some injectors from maksinjection a month ago and nothing ever shipped, had to go back through Paypal to get a refund. Don't waste your time.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

I saw this thread after ordering. I've been waiting for three weeks and have had no contact. College kid... 65 bucks... thats a lot of ramen noodles. I've been trying to get my money back and it hasn't been working. I tried reporting a problem through paypal but thats not working either. Pretty unhappy with this guy...

Comment

Working...
                X