Engine Grounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engine Grounds

I had someone remove my engine when I had it rebuilt, and the guy didn't label ANYTHING. So besides the fact that im going around trying to determine where everything goes I need some help with figuring out how the grounds attach to the motor.

I've done some research and located all the possible grounds but there isn't much as far as pictures of how/where they all connect. Does anyone have some pictures they could share handy?

There's a short ground that connects from the oilpan to the frame rail. The one marked with the green arrow

It'll probably be easier for you to take pictures of the wires and post them here so we can identify them.

Also, you can find any e30 wiring troubleshooting manual if you search "wedophones e30 wiring" on Google or your search engine of choice. Downloadable pdf.
    P.O.S 1989 325is - aka Project Sh*tbox

Project Shitbox - Restomod and other stuff - soon to be 328is

Comment

Bentley manual shows the location of all the grounds.

Comment

Here's all the ground's I plan to replace:

I have a bentley but I can really see anything clearly with those black and white pictures taken with a high quality potato. Not to mention "All" the locations must be spread across 300 pages, because the word ground come up thousands of times. There isn't a localized section for grounds as far as I can tell.

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X