Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1991 BMW E30 325i Sedan 5 speed (Glass Moonroof, tasteful mods, 3rd owner)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1991 BMW E30 325i Sedan 5 speed (Glass Moonroof, tasteful mods, 3rd owner)

Hi there! Let me preface this ad with saying I really am only looking to sell this car to an enthusiast. This car means way too much to me and I really want to see it in good hands. I am moving to NYC and unfortunately cannot take the car with me.

This is a 1991 BMW 325i with a GLASS moonroof. All of you who know about E30's know that this is an extremely rare find. The car has about ~195k on it's M20B25. The motor was replaced by the dealership in 2001. The previous owner of this car was a BMW technician, with the car originating at Peter Pan BMW up in San Francisco. This car means everything to me and I am very sad to see it go.

I'll just go ahead and list off some maintenance items that have been completed since I purchased the car in Feb:
    -Timing Belt 03/2017
    -Cooling System Refresh
    -Rear Axle Replacement
    -Distributor Cap and Rotor
    -AC Convesion/Recharge
    -Valve Adjustment
    -Oil Change
    -Fresh tires
    -CPS

Now onto the more fun additions to the car:
    -BavAuto NLA Longtube Headers
    -Turner Performance Chip
    -3.73 Limited Slip Differential
    -Koni Yellows
    -KA Motor Gen 1 CAI
    -Ireland Engineering 3 Springs
    -E30 M3 Swaybars
    -Z3 Steering rack
    -Z3 Short Shifter
    -370mm Mtech 1 Steering Wheel
    -iS Lip Spoiler
    -Euro Ellipsoid Lights
    -HIK Fabrication skidplate so you'll never break an oil pan
    -E90 Drophats
    -Limo Tint
    -Thule Roof rack with surf pads
    -E38 Style 5's

This is an E30 that is already done. You don't have to pour money into this to get it to be reliable. All you have to do is go out and enjoy what makes this one of the best cars ever made. Now, being an old car - it does have some imperfections. However, none of these detract from the usability or durability of this car. The rear bumper trim is a popping out a little bit along with some paint that flaking off by a crack in the bumper, pics will obviously be included. The car is indeed quite low so I put a Volvo lip on just to protect the valence so I'll include the volvo lip as a con. I started swapping in a black interior but with this move coming up I cannot finish. So the car has two black sport seats with the rest of the interior being gray, but really that is negligible. The previous owner also painted the brake calipers red, that's not quite my thing but some might like it. The wheels are a little curbed - but other than those issues.

I have had 9 BMW's, 3 of which were E30's, this is by far the most enjoyable, reliable, and beautiful car I have owned. Having the glass moonroof is just so cool, and people who know these cars know how rare that is. I got so many compliments on the road while out and about, I'll truly miss this car and really hope that you show it the love that it deserves. It will not let you down!

$6500 OBO

(323) 854-2576

Last edited by sam_; 07-16-2017, 06:14 PM.

1991 325i
    flickr
    @sambhaskins

I should note the car came out of the factory with the glass moonroof - it has the slider and everything

1991 325i
    flickr
    @sambhaskins

Comment

5-lug or are you running adapters?
      M119 M42 M62 S52 S62

Comment

Looks awesome! I think you're very fairly priced. GLWS

Comment

Originally posted by She loved E View Post
          5-lug or are you running adapters?
          fill & drill courtesy of the PO

1991 325i
          flickr
          @sambhaskins

Comment

Amazing car, GLWS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            86' E30 Plenty Slow And kinda Ugly

sigpic

Comment

If this car is still around when I get back in September, my gf may end up killing me.

Any chance you have contacts with local truckers?

Comment

Seems like an amazing deal! GLWS

Comment

Out of curiosity, when are you moving to NYC? If this is avail when i get back in September, I would need to get it on the east coast....

Comment

Originally posted by eternal24k View Post
                    Out of curiosity, when are you moving to NYC? If this is avail when i get back in September, I would need to get it on the east coast....
                    August 1

1991 325i
                    flickr
                    @sambhaskins

Comment

Still for sale

Comment

Working...
                      X