Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A/C connected line won't come out any suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A/C connected line won't come out any suggestions?

Hey guys,
    I am working on getting the M30 out and one of the things that needs to come off is the A/C lines. Well one of them are stuck, I have it unscrewed, but it wont' pull out of the condensor.

Any suggestions? I put WD-40 on it to see if it breaks it loose but it didn't work in the hour I was there.

I think I am going to be deleting it but I would like to be able to get it without things getting broken.

Thanks

Brute Force?

Spray some PB Blaster on it and let it sit for a while if you cant get it out aka your guns arent adequate..

:)

Comment

I wasn't interested in keeping mine, so I wacked it with a hammer and the seal broke free. Pretty much ruined the pipe though.

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
        Brute Force?

Spray some PB Blaster on it and let it sit for a while if you cant get it out aka your guns arent adequate..

:)
        I've tried that :) it feels like I couuld lift the car and the thing wouldn't buge.

I don't really want to break it but if that has to be done then I will. I have never had A/C in an e30 so why start now. The electrical is cut anyways and I probably won't want to run it again.

If I take the condensor the hose and everything else do I need to put anything on the motor...like a fog delete is to a fog light ? (good analogy) hopefully that makes sense

Comment

Well I started wiggling back and forth again, hard this time, and the tub snapped off the head. Whatever though, its coming out anyways

Comment

Working...
          X