Tire choices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tire choices?

Alright guys I have a option get some basketweaves in perfect condition for free because my friend owes me some money. Then sell my 17's and put some good tires on the weaves and use the leftover for other things. But my question is what kind of tires will have some decent mileage..but still good enough for some track/autocross session come spring and summer? I would like to know the brand and dimensions if possible?

Thank before hand,

Zack

Re: Tire choices?

Originally posted by wanabm3
    Alright guys I have a option get some basketweaves in perfect condition for free because my friend owes me some money. Then sell my 17's and put some good tires on the weaves and use the leftover for other things. But my question is what kind of tires will have some decent mileage..but still good enough for some track/autocross session come spring and summer? I would like to know the brand and dimensions if possible?

Thank before hand,

Zack
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=940 there's suggestions for bottlecaps.
    I believe some yokohoma or toyo tires in 205/60 would be appropriate for 3 seasons (not snow) and do very well for autocross.

Yoko ES100s: me likey! 8)

Comment

Thanks again man!

Comment

Tirerack:
        Yokohama AVS ES100 (Ultra High Performance Summer)
        Size:205/60-14
        HR Speed Rated Price: $73
        Estimated Availability: In Stock

Dry and Wet - they're tits....... but are about 0.0 on snow

Comment

I just went there after i read ur post...thanks alot man. I think i am going to go with those.

Zack

Comment

Working...
          X