No announcement yet.

Gregs///M Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greg is a great guy to deal with. I sent in my cluster for a full restoration and just received it back. Greg definitely does top notch work, I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

Comment

Gregs///M (I dont think his name is actually Greg :rofl: ) rebuilt my cluster with the full 9 a few years ago after my swap was done. Recently it started acting a little weird, and after talking to him he offered to give it a refresh at no charge. I had him polish my lense because I opted not to back then and OMG what a difference. Cluster works great and looks brand new. Money well spent! :up:
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
        Gregs///M (I dont think his name is actually Greg :rofl: ) rebuilt my cluster with the full 9 a few years ago after my swap was done. Recently it started acting a little weird, and after talking to him he offered to give it a refresh at no charge. I had him polish my lense because I opted not to back then and OMG what a difference. Cluster works great and looks brand new. Money well spent! :up:
        My name really is Greg lol. Thanks for the review and enjoy that beauty!
        Owner - Bavarian Restoration
        BMW and European Electronics Repair and Restoration
        www.BavRest.com
        My Feedback Thread
        Our Facebook!
        Follow our Instagram!

Comment

Originally posted by Gregs///M View Post
          My name really is Greg lol. Thanks for the review and enjoy that beauty!
          Thanks, I have to be careful not to admire it while Im actually driving!
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Cluster Stripe

Ordered a gold stripe from online store.
            Greg kept me up to date and provided advice.
            A+

Comment

Greg knows how to offer good service!

He answered three e-mails of mine, over the weekend & outside business hours - all super quickly with helpful feedback.

When he saw that my early model SI board was too far gone to refurbish, he even referred me to where I could get a battery-less version for a fair price.

This kind of good, honest service is such a breath of fresh air. Definitely recommend.
              Forgive me, I used to race a Honda.

Comment

I had my cluster rebuilt by Greg and had an excellent experience. Promptly replies to emails and helped me diagnose a problem with my car even after receiving the rebuilt cluster. (which has performed excellent btw) A++++ Do not hesitate to use Bavarian Restoration!

Comment

Another happy customer of Greg / Bavarian Restorations here. He just redid the cluster from my Touring. Communication was great. He was patient with all my questions. The cluster looks and works great. Now that the economy meter works for the first time since I got the car, I noticed that it's backwards compared to a USA cluster. It shows liters/km instead of miles/gallon, so a lower number indicates better economy. Strange.

Cory
                  1992 325i Cabrio
                  1988 320i Touring
                  2000 M5
                  1977 530i
                  2015 328i - Euro Delivery/Performance Center Delivery
                  BMWCCA
                  E30CCA

Comment

Working...
                  X