M30 turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M30 turbo

Hey e30 croud. While I'm not an owner of an e30 ( have an e34 535i ) I'm hoping to get a bit more love from you guys on some questions I have regarding my turboed m30b35. Bimmerforums seems to frown a bit on the m30 motor in general and the mye28 guys don't like the miller stuff both of witch I am working with. Brody at miller has been difficult to say the least to get ahold of and I know he's a busy guy so asking you guys if anyone wants to share idle timing, PT timing and fuel maps on there m30 turbo miller stuff. Even m20 maps would help as I think those motors are close enough ( at least on timing ) that I can work with that. I've been working on tuning for over a year as well as had it at carb connection for some dyno tuning but just don't feel it's where it should be so was hoping to see some maps from people who have had some success with miller.

Thanks for your time
    Matt

Originally posted by Mattgtp View Post
    Hey e30 croud. While I'm not an owner of an e30 ( have an e34 535i ) I'm hoping to get a bit more love from you guys on some questions I have regarding my turboed m30b35. Bimmerforums seems to frown a bit on the m30 motor in general and the mye28 guys don't like the miller stuff both of witch I am working with. Brody at miller has been difficult to say the least to get ahold of and I know he's a busy guy so asking you guys if anyone wants to share idle timing, PT timing and fuel maps on there m30 turbo miller stuff. Even m20 maps would help as I think those motors are close enough ( at least on timing ) that I can work with that. I've been working on tuning for over a year as well as had it at carb connection for some dyno tuning but just don't feel it's where it should be so was hoping to see some maps from people who have had some success with miller.

Thanks for your time
    Matt
    Matt
    bimmerforums frown on the M30 because there ego gets crushed easily when a stock single cammed engine from the 80's makes more HP & TQ to their built 24V engine.
    If your seeking turbo timing maps, check out E30tech they have a thread with timing maps.
    Need a Turbo manifold? We have them in stock- Click here---> http://rapidspoolindustries.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Good & Tight View Post
      Matt

bimmerforums frown on the M30 because there ego gets crushed easily when a stock single cammed engine from the 80's makes more HP & TQ to their built 24V engine.

If your seeking turbo timing maps, check out E30tech they have a thread with timing maps.

Qft bimmerforums sucks they all get butt hurt if your not driving a slammed e36 and cringe at the site of a built 12 valve.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Thanks guys. I have owned about every e34 model they made but just have a soft spot for the m30. Good & Tight, I really wished you made a tubular bottom mount manifold for my application so I could lose my callaway manifold.

Comment

Originally posted by Good & Tight View Post
          Matt
          Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
          Qft bimmerforums sucks they all get butt hurt if your not driving a slammed e36 and cringe at the site of a built 12 valve.
          It's not just bimmerforums......its just the new bmw owners in general for the most part. There is a huge divide locally.....apparently people that build e30s, m20/m30 are poor people and can't afford a fast car.....

Sorry, rant. Carry on.
          sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

And then there's just the General stancetard kids who will do what ever possible to be low.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
            1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
            Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
            Mtech 2 turbo restoration
            Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Working...
            X