The vintage at Saratoga 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The vintage at Saratoga 2016

July 8 9 & 10th. Find info at Saratoga auto museum website, the car show on the lawn will be held on July 9. Always a great event and some fantastic bmw's on display. SAM website has pics from previous shows, check it out.
    Last edited by tomwas; 02-14-2016, 07:16 AM. Reason: subbing
    Now on my 26th BMW...

I am hoping to make it this year, I know a couple guys that go every year, one has a 3.0CSL dedicated in memory of his son
    1987 325i - Bilstein Sports - H&R Super Sports - Turner Mounts - 16x7.5 Borbet Type C's - 205/55 Front, 225/50 Rear Goodyear Eagle GT - Condor SSK - Badwella DSSR - Shift/Brake Boots by BWeiss Leather (aka F34R) - 20W50 Brad Penn #1 Green Oil keeping it lubedsigpic

Comment

Actually driving home from NC but hoping to get home the day before to attend.
      Now on my 26th BMW...

Comment

this is definitely going on the calendar, I have that week off from work

Comment

I went last year, good turn out. Saratoga is beautiful for those who do not know.
          Instagram
          sigpic
          Current: 99 M3
          Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

Change of plans, not going to NC. Will be in Saratoga after all, yay. Just want to share one of my e36 glamour shots I took a few weeks ago. Would like this bring both my cars but I don't think it's going to work out.
            Attached Files
            Now on my 26th BMW...

Comment

I haven't been there in a couple of years, will definitely try to make it this year.

Comment

Interesting looking garage, should be attending.
                https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Garage is at a little river side park formerly Hudson River state hospital property in Hyde Park/Poughkeepsie ny.... Looking forward to Saratoga.
                  Now on my 26th BMW...

Comment

Interesting, I may try to attend this! Also, tomwas, I live in Kingston NY. I have talked to a few people south of us and we are thinking of putting together a little get together/drive.

Comment

might be up for that, waiting to see who is going from my area also....
                      Now on my 26th BMW...

Comment

PGK NY Saratoga

Originally posted by tomwas View Post
                        Change of plans, not going to NC. Will be in Saratoga after all, yay. Just want to share one of my e36 glamour shots I took a few weeks ago. Would like this bring both my cars but I don't think it's going to work out.
                        Nice car and garage. I'm near PGK. Heading up Friday in my 1974 2oo2. Do you know my buddy Lawrence Charlemagne?
                        Doug M Kent NY

Comment

Hey Doug, just walked past his shop. It's a block from my house... Yes, he's a great guy and very knowledgeable.. He is leaving his two 02's home this year and bringing his two e30's up. He'll be there friday also, i'm just going up for the show on Saturday... Just thinking, i believe we spoke a few weeks ago at L's shop, you had the wiring prob on your way home last year, correct?
                          Now on my 26th BMW...

Comment

Yupper... The mice ate my ecu harness in my fuse box in my 1974 2002. Those little f*ckers.
                            Took the o2 solo to North Carolina Vintage this year. Great car. C-YA at Saratoga.
                            dlm

Comment

Wow, major trip Doug. Will be a walk in the park up to Saratoga for the 02, see ya on saturday..... Went to Cars and Coffee in Yorktown this morning and a guy i see regularly there and introduced him to L just had an 02 turbo imported from Switzerland. What a cool machine....
                              Now on my 26th BMW...

Comment

Working...
                              X