X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW e30 325e manual - No Longer Available

BMW e30 325e manual

$1400

Up for sale is 1987 325e with 5 speed manual transmission. I bought the car last year and it saved my life (30miles commute) for 5 months as my daily.
    It has a little over 334 000 miles because the odometer stopped working 2 weeks before I quit driving it.

The bad things:
    AC does't work
    the paint is ... gone as you can see from the pictures
    cracked dashboard and burned from the sun steering wheel as other stuff in the interior
    windows doesn't work, but the sunroof does ( I didn't have a chance to look what's wrong with them)
    struts and shocks( the car keep perfectly straight even with the bad struts and shocks)
    idle isnt perfect but I suspect the fuel pressure regulator or the pump itself
    as I said odometer stopped( gears )
    I may miss something but this is overall

The good stuff + work done in the last 8000 miles:
    timing belt + water pump
    thermostat and serpentine belt
    oil pan gasket
    valve cover gasket + valves adjustment
    PO changed the alternator so it's still shiny
    there is NO RUST ... yes nothing except some surface rust on the hood and trunk lid where the paint is gone and I can clean it with penetration oil
    it has a set of new Winter tires or at least they were new last year when I bought them
    a perfectly working limited slip differential

The car is registered as Historic($50) and has an insurance ($180 per year) until November. The cost to keep the car is 'meh' so keep your low ball offers for someone else.

You can bring your plates and drive it away or I can drop it off with my plates.
    DONT USE PANJO BUY BUTTON

CASH only

text me 4four3eight51six69zero
    Martin

List Date: 7/18/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: BMW e30 325e manual
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Working...
X