1987 Zinoberrot 325e

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1987 Zinoberrot 325e

Picked up an old 325e from a retired naval chief a few weeks back. Taking care of a few things before I start having the body done. Managed to find an old 325is bumper a 200 miles away with hardware (but no fogs)

The interior is pretty solid besides the cracked dash and whatever the original owner did to the stock sound system. Will probably be addressing that last. Grabbed a bunch of parts to get the engine all squared away for the meantime which should be arriving soon.

A few dents, some faded trim which I'll take care of soon, and don't mind the plate bracket for now.
    1987 Zinoberrot 325e Taking all my money

Looks like a good start. I think I saw the fogs for sale here in the classifieds
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I have the correct original license plate bracket for diving board cars. You can have it for a 6 pack of Stella if you pick it up from my house. I'm near DC.
      AWD > RWD

Comment

Body work

So I got my quote today for pulling out all the dents and factory style paint, $2100 beans. The original owner said a girl was hitting the sides of it with her fists, ended up not even being the right persons car

So I'll be pulling the trigger on that once I get done with repolishing and finishing the trim and find a set of fogs for the air dam. Pictures to come.

If I'm in the DC area, I'll shoot you a pm and bring the beers, I might be taking a ride in with the wife in a couple weeks!
        1987 Zinoberrot 325e Taking all my money

Comment

Originally posted by KNuss126 View Post
          So I'll be pulling the trigger on that once I get done with repolishing and finishing the trim and find a set of fogs for the air dam. Pictures to come.
          I think these are the right one. Not 100% they are the right ones for the IS air dam

Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
          X