WTB; Zinno fender for coupe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB; Zinno fender for coupe.

Like the title states, looking for a clean zinnoberrot passenger fender, needs to fit my early coupe. Must be willing to ship.
    Originally posted by Dozyproductions
    You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Bump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

Up.

Comment

Bump, help a brother out!

Comment

I've got one on a parts car, let me go take a close look at it and assess the overall condition.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
          https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Great, thanks. Keep me posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It has some road debris scratches below the molding down to metal, and the clear is peeling on the top. Wasn't as clean as I was thinking it was.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
              https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Bump. Still on the hunt.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Working...
                  X