The Man in the High Castle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Man in the High Castle

Figured I would exercise my Prime membership for more than shipping, and checked it out.

I'm only 2 episodes in, but holy shit! Anyone else watch it?
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

That's the show about nazi america correct?

Holy shit good, or holy shit bad?

Comment

Holy shit good. I'll have season 1 done by tomorrow.
      No E30 Club
      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
        Holy shit good. I'll have season 1 done by tomorrow.
        Dammit. I just finished breaking bad for the second time last week. I thought I was getting my life back.

Comment

Originally posted by anabolice30 View Post
          Dammit. I just finished breaking bad for the second time last week. I thought I was getting my life back.
          ehhhh. breaking bad was pretty amazing dont get me wrong, but 2 times? i would snooze.

one show i think i could probably watch over was Dexter.

(now that im thinking about it, i feel like so much of breaking bad is a blur now)

Comment

sounds good Imma check it out tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
              ehhhh. breaking bad was pretty amazing dont get me wrong, but 2 times? i would snooze.

one show i think i could probably watch over was Dexter.

(now that im thinking about it, i feel like so much of breaking bad is a blur now)
              I watched it once by myself, and then once with my gf. Even tho she always fell asleep. Seasons 1,2 and 5 were great. The second half of season 3 was pretty boring, and season 4 was alriight...

Comment

I was hoping to hear something good about it. I have Netflix so I really only my prime for shipping as well, but I'll have to check it out since I love anything relating to military history/fiction
                '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
                '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
                '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

Great fucking series! Just finished binge watching it on Saturday.

Comment

Ok I Think its just OK. I think everyone is in love with the setting and is ignoring how much the storyline is kinda meh.

The story just feels very generic and uncomplicated to me, until the last few ep's of this season I thought it was boring, wasnt on the edge of my seat.

Hopefully they make it a bit more interesting like the last few episodes.
                    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                    willschnitz

Comment

so the only way to see it is with amazon prime? i looked all over netflix and xfinity and had no luck. my wife and i want to check it out.
                      sigpic
                      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Its an Amazon Prime Original so yeah.
                        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                        willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                          so the only way to see it is with amazon prime? i looked all over netflix and xfinity and had no luck. my wife and i want to check it out.
                          Looks like it's hit the web in Torrent form as well from a quick search.

But seriously, Prime is worth it alone for free 2-day shipping! You could also do the 30 day free trial and watch it.
                          No E30 Club

Comment

I can't get over how ridiculous the notion is that America would be taken over by Nazis and the Japanese. Then again I haven't watched it yet.

Comment

What do you think would have happened if Hitler had built the nuke first?
                              No E30 Club

Comment

Working...
                              X