• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The debates

my impression is Hillary succeed in getting under Trump's skin
    Hillary offered nothing new
    Trump rambled too much off topic
    Lester Holt was terrible, asking questions about topics irrelevant to fixing what's wrong in the economy etc. It's like he wanted to audition for a position with the presumed new Hillary presidency. Questions about Trump's taxes, birther nonsense, nothing about emails, Benghazi, Clinton Foundation etc

Overall a slight edge to Hillary but not enough to sway anyone's opinion of her as a loser. Also not enough to give undecideds a reason to vote Trump.

Onto debate #2 and i think you'll see a more focused and aggressive Trump.
    “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
    Sir Winston Churchill

What kind of answers are you looking for on benghazi that haven't been answered by the 7 congressional investigations

Comment

I dont think either of them gained any new votes from it
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
        I agree. What I have been hearing on the radio is that some folks were surprised that Trump wasn't the maniac everyone said he would be. Thought that was interesting.
        Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
        Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
        Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
          +1.

Those who haven't made their choice by know will just be like hitting random shit on the wall.

Both didn't accomplish anything in this debate. Hillary escaped the email question very easy, and Trump didn't attack her, witch was suprising. I remember he warned he wanted to say something about her familiy, but he wouldn't do that now. Expect that to happen later.

To bad both of them are rotten apples in both their ways.

And does anyone belive Hillary is fit for service? She looks very sick. Live videos don't tell conspiracies. That ticks/parkinson fit, her dementia like fit on stage when her doctor tells she's alright, continue talking moment. And all this falls. I'd be seriously worried.
          BMW 1000HP Turbo Videos

Comment

I wish I'd been playing the Logical Fallacy Drinking Game. Trump would have gotten me shit-faced.
            past:
            1989 325is (learner shitbox)
            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
            1985 323i baur
            current:
            1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by oddis View Post
              +1.

Those who haven't made their choice by know will just be like hitting random shit on the wall.

Both didn't accomplish anything in this debate. Hillary escaped the email question very easy, and Trump didn't attack her, witch was suprising. I remember he warned he wanted to say something about her familiy, but he wouldn't do that now. Expect that to happen later.

To bad both of them are rotten apples in both their ways.

And does anyone belive Hillary is fit for service? She looks very sick. Live videos don't tell conspiracies. That ticks/parkinson fit, her dementia like fit on stage when her doctor tells she's alright, continue talking moment. And all this falls. I'd be seriously worried.
              Agreed...

It's also easy for Hillary to dodge when Holt didn't ask her ANY tough questions. Remember that the MSM is in her pocket, so as long as someone from the MSM is moderating, they'll be sure to do more of that.

And she sounded really sick early on... I had it on at work and wasn't always watching... for awhile, I thought someone took over for her as she sounded like a man at times!

And to agree with the earlier point as well... they are both bad in their own ways. Pity there isn't a really legit third option.
              Estoguy
              1986 BMW 325, Alpenweiss ~ "Elsa"

Need a photographer, come visit my site: http://estoguy.wix.com/unique-perspectives

Comment

I wonder how much Amphetamine they had to feed hill to get here to be able to stand in one place for so long with out tipping over.
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
                  I agree. What I have been hearing on the radio is that some folks were surprised that Trump wasn't the maniac everyone said he would be. Thought that was interesting.
                  Agreed. Neither gained anything. And I thought Trump did a fairly good job of maintaining his composure and demeanor. A little evasive at times, but that's every candidate at every debate. Hillary was the same with the emails. Basically... a same ol, same ol debate.

Not sure where the sickly thing came in... Hillary looked/sounded fine to me.

On to the second debate... I hope they fall on their swords hard at some point. Give the libertarians some more votes. Not that it would help much. :-(
                  "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                  -----------------------------------------
                  91 318is Turbo Sold
                  87 325 Daily driver Sold
                  06 4.8is X5
                  06 Mtec X3
                  05 4.4i X5 Sold
                  92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                  90 325i Sold
                  97 328is Sold
                  01 323ci Sold
                  92 325i Sold
                  83 528e Totaled
                  98 328i Sold
                  93 325i Sold

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                    I wonder how much Amphetamine they had to feed hill to get here to be able to stand in one place for so long with out tipping over.
                    Not half as much Coke as Trump did before walking out there. :nice:

AWD > RWD

Comment

I have being seeing more Trump signs going up. Took me by surprise and I have seen more Johnson/Weld as well.
                      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

That was well played, and actually did LOL at that montage of creative editing
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

Pertaining to the VP debate... Kaine is coming off pretty well. Is it possible to drop Hillary from the ticket and have him run for POTUS? ;)
                          "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                          -----------------------------------------
                          91 318is Turbo Sold
                          87 325 Daily driver Sold
                          06 4.8is X5
                          06 Mtec X3
                          05 4.4i X5 Sold
                          92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                          90 325i Sold
                          97 328is Sold
                          01 323ci Sold
                          92 325i Sold
                          83 528e Totaled
                          98 328i Sold
                          93 325i Sold

Comment

^
                            A well placed 150ish grains of lead and copper running at 1800ish FPS...... Maybe another small plane crash, or a massive stroke.

Not that I would advocate or endorse anything of the sort, or wish those type of health troubles on anyone but thats about the only way she will relinquish her standing at the top of the ticket.

William Pitt-

Comment

Kaine looked like jack Nicholson playing the joker in batman
                              “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                              X