Need help purchasing wheels from Germany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help purchasing wheels from Germany

Hey guys, I've found some wheels on ebay.de that I'd like to purchase but the seller(s) are not willing to ship. I'm looking for someone in Germany that would be willing to pick up the wheels and ship them to Canada, and I'll compensate for the time/effort. Any help or referrals are appreciated. Thanks everyone!

p.s. if anyone has some 5x120 15x7 acs type 1 locally they would sell, hit me up!

Talk to Levent at gutenparts.. he may be able to help.
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
      Talk to Levent at gutenparts.. he may be able to help.
      I did contact him about 6 months ago asking the same thing but he wasn't able to help at the time. Maybe I'll try again. Thanks for the suggestion.

Comment

Bump. Any german members willing to help out a fellow r3v member?

Comment

Is it just the cost is why he's not willing? I'd try to see if he can get you an estimate to dro them off at one of those Pack and Ship places (can't remember the name of the German specific places..)

With the current exchange rate, shipping wheels from Europe to the US is cheaper then shipping them down to LA. I've had a few sets of wheels shipped from Poland/UK/Germany..etc. for around $150-$300 depending on weight.
          1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
          2016 Ford Flex
          2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
            Is it just the cost is why he's not willing? I'd try to see if he can get you an estimate to dro them off at one of those Pack and Ship places (can't remember the name of the German specific places..)

With the current exchange rate, shipping wheels from Europe to the US is cheaper then shipping them down to LA. I've had a few sets of wheels shipped from Poland/UK/Germany..etc. for around $150-$300 depending on weight.
            I really don't know, he's willing to ship within Europe, just not overseas...

Comment

Shoot, it's probably cheaper to ship overseas for him. I can look and see what service was used for the Hartge wheels I bought earlier this month. IT literally took 2 days to get to Oregon from Poland, and was less than $200 for shipping.
              1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
              2016 Ford Flex
              2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Wow thanks, I'd really appreciate that.

Comment

If you are the ixguido from bcbimmers, get in contact with Ben(cacciatorie)sp?

He has German contacts and brings stuff in all the time.
                  Originally posted by codyep3
                  I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                  2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                  1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                  1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                  2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                  2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                  2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                  2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                  2010 F650gs twin
                  2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Black 88 View Post
                    If you are the ixguido from bcbimmers, get in contact with Ben(cacciatorie)sp?

He has German contacts and brings stuff in all the time.
                    Yup thats me! I've purchased through Ben before but forgotten about him this time. I'll give him a try, thanks Todd!

Comment

Working...
                    X