Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 88' e30 325i Touring build thread, wiretucked, ITB'd M20, Bagged.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soooo sick! mmore pics?

1987 528i Royalblau

Comment

Bad ASSSSSS!
      sigpic

Comment

My sister car lol.. Mine was in Melbourne before we moved to QLD. Pity its not still there! would be good to have a pic of the two together! They are rare as rocking horse shit in Aus though. Anyway, very nice looking car. I took my 15" RS001s off and sold them as I just didnt like 15s but I guess its all personal!
        sigpic

Comment

Trying to remember if you were near-ish Lilydale or not - I know someone from Euroccar was. I'll be heading down that way in a few months
          '90 BMW E30 318is
          '99 Honda DC2R

Comment

Saw this on carsales and looked at it, but I didnt want to stuff around with all the rego stuff!.. car was literally 5 mins from home too :(

I offered the bloke $12.5k for it and he said he would take it but I backed out.. regret it now!!

How much did you end up paying if you don't mind me asking?

PS. Dibs on the alpina rims if you don't keep them!!
            1989 Australian Delivered 325iS Mtech 2.
            Fully worked M20B31 stroker. 143kw atw/285ntq atw.

Comment

I just got home from A surf trip in Sumatra, Indonesia to find this stack of parcels in the lounge :) lol
              - New Accelerator cable
              - Turner motorsport rear shock mounts
              - New intake boot
              - CAI intake adaptor plate
              - Raceskids sump plate
              - EBC greenstuff front and rear pads
              - Black silicone vac hose set

+ the new wheels :) Direct from Poland, of all places.

BBS RS 15x9 +3, 15x8 +12

Will post some more pics once I have the wheels/tires/suspension etc all mounted. If the wheels look silly on the wagon I will just put them on the coupe :)

Originally posted by AussieTemplar View Post
              Saw this on carsales and looked at it, but I didnt want to stuff around with all the rego stuff!.. car was literally 5 mins from home too :(

I offered the bloke $12.5k for it and he said he would take it but I backed out.. regret it now!!

How much did you end up paying if you don't mind me asking?

PS. Dibs on the alpina rims if you don't keep them!!
              Wow, sounds like I should of tried bargaining him a bit more then :/ oh well, too late now I guess...
              E30 325i Touring currently under construction.
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...256444&page=20
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pete_E30 View Post
                Trying to remember if you were near-ish Lilydale or not - I know someone from Euroccar was. I'll be heading down that way in a few months
                I used to be in Healesville, but am now in Elsternwick. Much closer to work :)
                sigpic

Comment

oh my, those wheels. Fuck you... in the nicest possible way!

And bring on the NES lol. matches the car!
                  sigpic

Comment

Beautiful car

Current: '92 325i Vert

Past: '84 Euro 320i -Had to leave in Italy

Comment

Originally posted by mtech2_touring View Post
                      oh my, those wheels. Fuck you... in the nicest possible way!

And bring on the NES lol. matches the car!
                      haha Hell yeh man, got the NES up and running the other day. California games is the best!! haha

I actually never thought there would have been another touring with the M-Tech2 kit in Aus, let alone the same wheels lol nice. Would be an awesome photo opportunity to have the black and white version of the exact same car :)

By the way, have any issues with the indicators by any chance?
                      sigpic

Comment

jealousy, i has it.

Comment

Originally posted by bmwandhonda View Post
                          haha Hell yeh man, got the NES up and running the other day. California games is the best!! haha

I actually never thought there would have been another touring with the M-Tech2 kit in Aus, let alone the same wheels lol nice. Would be an awesome photo opportunity to have the black and white version of the exact same car :)

By the way, have any issues with the indicators by any chance?
                          No not at all... indicators are fine, what are yours doing? (rattles and bumps etc from the tailgate are not lol) Next time we're back in Melb i'll definately hit you up for a couple of photos, would be awesome!
                          Nick
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mtech2_touring View Post
                            No not at all... indicators are fine, what are yours doing? (rattles and bumps etc from the tailgate are not lol) Next time we're back in Melb i'll definately hit you up for a couple of photos, would be awesome!
                            Nick
                            Yeh sweet as :)

My indicators barely work, like the globes are fine. Just when I'm driving they wil work perfect for the start of the drive but then they start to just not work, like the hit the stalk and the blinkers just don't flash, or will flash reallllllly slow... Prob just needs the relay replaced i'd say.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bmwandhonda View Post
                              Yeh sweet as :)

My indicators barely work, like the globes are fine. Just when I'm driving they wil work perfect for the start of the drive but then they start to just not work, like the hit the stalk and the blinkers just don't flash, or will flash reallllllly slow... Prob just needs the relay replaced i'd say.
                              Yeah I had a similar issue (not with indicators) but one of my relays was heating up apparently (as it was rooted) so after the car was on for a while a couple of things weren't working as they should. So sounds pretty much the same. I ended up replacing all the relays with new anyway
                              sigpic

Comment

Took a few iphone pics of my two whips :) Coupe has been slammed to lowest point again. Still waiting on tires for the bbs (arriving on wednesday) and still waiting to get rego/engineers for the wagon but wil happen soon enough.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X