No announcement yet.

NYC Area General Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, that is called prestige tweed, color is Slate.
    Proud Owner and Operator.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm looking for a set of snowtires on steelies/bottlecaps..etc

Let me know if anyone has a set.
      I like cats.

Comment

Im Jason, im in the east bronx. Just got my e30 recently. Im down to meet up and learn more about this pain in the ass car. I also came from Honda/acura world, i still have and love my acura tho.

Is there anyone in the area who can do some welding for me? I have BC coilovers and some garagistic weld in parts that i dont trust my skills stick welding.

Hit me up

J
        1987 325iC/5 Alpine White/Cardinal
        1988 325iS Lachssilber/Natur
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EthirtyIS View Post
          What up KeLz, workin like crazy... Finally finished my seats..

wow, these are fresh. Do you mess with leather?
          sigpic

Comment

i do, but it is so expensive that most people i do work for dont even consider it. and i feel the vinyl lasts longer, and holds up better than the leather. so in my opnion, i would use the vinyl. but i can work with anything my juki will handle.

heres a steering wheel i did, the suede i used has a funny thickness issue, but ill recover it with something more consistant.

Proud Owner and Operator.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm also from Brooklyn (Williamsburg). Basic suspension mods--looking to just restore it to make it look brand new. Anyone have a driver side rear brillantrot door by chance?! I'm also down for a meetup.

Comment

Why did this thread die? Lets meet up tonight at bay parkway exit off belt parkway in the toys R us and best buy parking lot there will be a lot of nice euro cars meeting up and we can rep the E 30s
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jrockbk View Post
                  Why did this thread die? Lets meet up tonight at bay parkway exit off belt parkway in the toys R us and best buy parking lot there will be a lot of nice euro cars meeting up and we can rep the E 30s

because the OP is a 13 year old who bounces around all over the place not sticking to anything for more than 5 mins lol
                  hes selling his car from last i heard

im down for a meet but BK is just to far for me as i keep my E30 out east but would come out for something in Nassau or suffolk.
                  cheers
                  Last edited by M3TROY; 08-28-2013, 04:40 PM.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

bumping this thread back up. just wanted to say hi.
                    BUILDTHREAD
                    WTB LIST

Comment

Originally posted by M3TROY View Post
                      because the OP is a 13 year old who bounces around all over the place not sticking to anything for more than 5 mins lol
                      hes selling his car from last i heard

im down for a meet but BK is just to far for me as i keep my E30 out east but would come out for something in Nassau or suffolk.
                      cheers
                      Come on M3Troy, thats not true. I merely put it up as testing waters, I have since kept it and have been improving it weekly. Just picked up an e46 center console to install soon.

As for the meetups, I apologize for not staying current with the thread, I have been tied up with work so I have only been enjoying the car in Westchester on the weekends. There is the weekly meet as mentioned at Toys R Us, I have gone a few times and some nice cars show up. They are very unorganized when they take a "cruise" though.

I have met quite a few e30 owners from this board and outside of it and so far nothing but positive experiences. As long as the car lasts through winter, I will be doing a turbo build as we have replaced most of the important parts of the body and motor to handle this.

I will set something up for all of us before the Winter time strolls around.

Comment

Originally posted by Monarch Racer View Post
                        Come on M3Troy, thats not true. I merely put it up as testing waters, I have since kept it and have been improving it weekly. Just picked up an e46 center console to install soon.

As for the meetups, I apologize for not staying current with the thread, I have been tied up with work so I have only been enjoying the car in Westchester on the weekends. There is the weekly meet as mentioned at Toys R Us, I have gone a few times and some nice cars show up. They are very unorganized when they take a "cruise" though.

I have met quite a few e30 owners from this board and outside of it and so far nothing but positive experiences. As long as the car lasts through winter, I will be doing a turbo build as we have replaced most of the important parts of the body and motor to handle this.

I will set something up for all of us before the Winter time strolls around.
                        Cool I look forward to this
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi man im tino have a 91 325i convertible burgundy,i live in queens,but always in the city upper westside,eastside,bronx...well i know we are a small number in the city but lets meet up,do a night cruising,exchange ideas work on cars before it gets real cold,i know a good mechanic specialized on e30s in the bronx and get parts delivered within 24hours at his door.he installed my 5speeds in 2 hours...

Comment

Originally posted by tino225 View Post
                            Hi man im tino have a 91 325i convertible burgundy,i live in queens,but always in the city upper westside,eastside,bronx...well i know we are a small number in the city but lets meet up,do a night cruising,exchange ideas work on cars before it gets real cold,i know a good mechanic specialized on e30s in the bronx and get parts delivered within 24hours at his door.he installed my 5speeds in 2 hours...
                            sounds good man. I also have a vert and am down for a cruise before i freeze. who is ur mechanic in the bx?
                            sigpic

Comment

u know PAP

Comment

Originally posted by jmal View Post
                                sounds good man. I also have a vert and am down for a cruise before i freeze. Who is ur mechanic in the bx?
                                u know pap

Comment

Working...
                                X