Rolex Gt at limerock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rolex Gt at limerock

Anybody going to the rolex gt weekend at limerock? If anybody wants to cruise up there, we should get something planned soon.

:weak:

I was just about to start a thread to see if anyone here was going. Me and a bunch of guys are camping out Fri-Mon. We will be flying the BMW flag so stop by, say hi and have a couple beers. Im hoping to have the 2002 fixed by then and drive it down. If not I'll be rockin the e30.
    There are two guys coming over here from the Boston area on Friday if your interested in meeting up with them to caravan over. We are meeting at my place and leaving for Limerock by Noon.
    One guy lives in Bellingham Ma. and the other guy is in Lynn.
    Here is the thread if you are interested....
    http://nmmr.immane.com/forum/viewtop...er=asc&start=0
    Sorry it gets a bit off topic.;)
    Hope you can make it out. We are very prepared for a good time.

Comment

Im now only looking at making one day or so, i have no idea, work schedule might kill me. And if i do go, i will be traveling up from li, school is over. Yes

Comment

Was it you that was looking for me? One of my friends said someone from r3v stopped by the campsight.

Comment

Originally posted by vt.bimmer
          Was it you that was looking for me? One of my friends said someone from r3v stopped by the campsight.
          yo that was me. i saw you on the road coming back from lunch and i waved. good day, wasn't it?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ziggens96
            yo that was me. i saw you on the road coming back from lunch and i waved. good day, wasn't it?
            Nice, the only other e30 I saw on the road that whole weekend.:D
            Yeah, the whole weekend was awesome. Monday kinda sucked cause we knew it was time to go home.:(

Comment

Originally posted by Ziggens96
              Hope i didn't come off like a dick when i was talking to you but the reality of the weekend being almost over was setting in when you came over.

Comment

Originally posted by shadyduk1979
                Hope i didn't come off like a dick when i was talking to you but the reality of the weekend being almost over was setting in when you came over.
                Yeah he was realizing how much he was going to miss my witty gentleman like behavior:grin:

Comment

Working...
                X