No announcement yet.

NEW V2 c.c turbo kit+Bolt-on M20 turbo Kit by Kamotors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the newest turbo kit from Kamotors Performance. The Canyon Crusher V2 turbo kit features the same large t4 turbo as v1; That will achieve up to 10psi in first gear with 3.73 rear diff; and will reach positive pressure in 3rd gear at 3100rpms. But V2's Real changes come from the simplified charge pipes, You get half the piping length, with smoother bends and transitions. This reduces weight, increases response time and allows the kit to install with ease. This kit still uses the massive intercooler but now its mounted up higher allowing for the use of oil coolers as well.

AVAILABE AT KAMOTORSPERFORMANCE.COM
    Last edited by kamotors; 01-27-2016, 11:16 AM.

7speedshop.com

Comment

I am starting my investigation into what the best kit would be. I have a m20 that is fairly fresh. I would like more power, but nothing excessive. I would like to be around 250-300whp. The car is not daily driven. It is only used for autox and mountain drives. FI is new to me and I am not sure where to start.

Comment

Recommendations on cam grinds for this kit? MR_325 (Bimmerheads) thought a dual profile 280/274 would be best. Anyone have actual experience running a specific cam for this setup?
        "And then we broke the car. Again." Mark Donohue, "The Unfair Advantage"

1987 E30 3L Turbo Stroker Das Beast
        2002 E39 M5

Comment

Originally posted by dvallis View Post
          Recommendations on cam grinds for this kit? MR_325 (Bimmerheads) thought a dual profile 280/274 would be best. Anyone have actual experience running a specific cam for this setup?
          That's what kam running on his setup

Comment

S52 kit please! This tax return is eating a hole in my wallet, put together a kit and I'll be one of the first to buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just picked up the E bottom end with the I head for a motor swap in my e30 convertible, I'm excited about getting this turbo setup. Unfortunately I will be doing a manual swap as well to handle the power but I'm looking forward to this. Keep up the great work. Also are you going to be around for SEMA this year? It would be nice to meet up with you and some of the cars you've done already!

Comment

What happened to the m30b35 kit? I don't see it on your website anymore.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Does the Canyon Crusher V2 kit use the stock AFM? If so, would it be compatible with a MAF upgrade? I'm looking at a few DIY options.

2002 E39 M5

Comment

Does the Canyon Crusher V2 kit use the stock AFM? If so, would it be compatible with a MAF upgrade? I'm looking at a few DIY options.
                    It runs map, so therefore neither afm or maf. You don't want a maf anyways. Speed density > all.

Comment

K - Sent you a PM. Looking to order a CC2 kit today. Please give me a call.

2002 E39 M5

Comment

His website if you would like to order.
                        Drive it hard. Maintain it well.

Convertible Technical & Discussion
                        A Topless Memorandum

Comment

Kam, your PM inbox is full. Payment sent via PayPal.

2002 E39 M5

Comment

Kam, your PM inbox is full. Payment sent via PayPal.
                            Emptied again lol. And yes received!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

7speedshop.com

Comment

Is your tune for the "MegaSquirtPNP Gen2 B8793 for the 87-92 BMW E30 325i" ECU?

2002 E39 M5

Comment

Too bad there isn't a payment plan for this lol which I had 4600 stashed some where
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X