Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've teamed up with Markert Motor Works to offer a performance swap tune tailored to your mods. Now you can take care of the wiring, EWS delete flash, and tune all in one shot! :)

It will be $400 with the purchase of a harness or EWS delete flash.
    Plug and Play Wiring Harness Adapters for S54, S50, M54 and more.

Comment

M52tu › E21

What is the best way to run a M52tu in a E21? just as original as possible

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew325is View Post
        I've teamed up with Markert Motor Works to offer a performance swap tune tailored to your mods. Now you can take care of the wiring, EWS delete flash, and tune all in one shot! :)

It will be $400 with the purchase of a harness or EWS delete flash.
        I sent you email about s54 wiring harness and ECU flash. Can you check your email please..
        Thanks

Comment

I sent one to the UK, Ireland, France, South Africa, Australia, Canada, and Brazil. These are going all over the world.

Comment

Shot you a PM Andrew.
            -Dave
            -90 Calypso 325ic (70K Original miles)
            -00 M Coupe - Sadly sold
            -97 328is - Sold
            -90 Sterling 325is - Sold
            -73 Taiga 2002 - Sold

Comment

I'm finally able to make an MS41 bench flashing harness. The pins for the ECU connector are obsolete, but I found a supplier who still had some.

Comment

Just picked up a s54, I'll be contacting you shortly for a harness :)
                1988 e30 alpine white vert 5speed
                1987 e30 325 eta
                1983 e28 533
                2001 x5 4.4l
                1997 e36 M3 Alpine white 5speed
                1991 Jeep XJ I6 4.0

Comment

I sent one to the UK, Ireland, France, South Africa, Australia, Canada, and Brazil. These are going all over the world.
                  Do you have a harness to run a m52 engine in a m54? I have got myself i perfect running 1997 BMW 328i that i got for a steal, and using it to replace the 2001 325XI engine. i know everything bolts up and fits the same/ish but i read a while back there were only a couple things that would need to be added. Thank you for you time in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by 2jzeverything View Post
                    Do you have a harness to run a m52 engine in a m54? I have got myself i perfect running 1997 BMW 328i that i got for a steal, and using it to replace the 2001 325XI engine. i know everything bolts up and fits the same/ish but i read a while back there were only a couple things that would need to be added. Thank you for you time in advance!
                    I don't make a harness for that, but I make one going the other way around. That would be a rather difficult conversion. The E46 has different electronic requirements, including ABS (and the AWD system), CAN bus, K-line, EWS, etc. Alpina put an M52 (3.4l) in an E46, but they used an MS43 ECU and drive-by-wire throttle.

Comment

I don't make a harness for that, but I make one going the other way around. That would be a rather difficult conversion. The E46 has different electronic requirements, including ABS (and the AWD system), CAN bus, K-line, EWS, etc. Alpina put an M52 (3.4l) in an E46, but they used an MS43 ECU and drive-by-wire throttle.
                      ahhh yes i have everything needed, two COMPLETE cars, just the e36 is tottaled and the e46 has a blown engine, do you think i could run the same computer and leave the wiring in the e46 just by adding whatevers missing onto the e36?

Comment

Originally posted by 2jzeverything View Post
                        ahhh yes i have everything needed, two COMPLETE cars, just the e36 is tottaled and the e46 has a blown engine, do you think i could run the same computer and leave the wiring in the e46 just by adding whatevers missing onto the e36?
                        You can't use the E46 computer with the E36 engine. The only practical exception would be the 3.4l Alpina engine and it's associated bits. I recommend selling the E36 and purchase the correct engine for the E46. You could install a 3.0l M54 without much hassle. It would be a nice upgrade.

Comment

I messaged you about a harness! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Otto_E28 View Post
                            I messaged you about a harness! Thanks!
                            I sent you a message back. :)

Comment

Someone's first start with one of my S54 harnesses. :)

Comment

Someone's first start with one of my S54 harnesses. :)

tis mine ;) thanks again.
                                1988 e30 alpine white vert 5speed
                                1987 e30 325 eta
                                1983 e28 533
                                2001 x5 4.4l
                                1997 e36 M3 Alpine white 5speed
                                1991 Jeep XJ I6 4.0

Comment

Working...
                                X