Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removing "Lukebox" from old e30 to put into new

Anyone done this yet?

My e30 is done and need a box in my new one...hoping to pull it out without damaging it. It was installed per Luke's instructions.

Any input is appreciated.
    sigpic
    Rediculously Cool!

www.squatchboxx.com

Instagram @squatchboxxcoolers

^Cool web site - nice looking stuff. Can you really get 20 days of refrigeration in a cooler? I assume that depends on ambient temps, and how many times you open it, and how much it's full of ice vs how much other stuff you put in it. I've been reading about sailboat ice boxes with up to 4" of insulation, and 5 days seems like the most out of one bag of ice.

Anyways, if you installed it, then it's just reverse of removal. If not, it's just some screws holding it in. Check for water damage - as MDF water in the trunk don't mix well. It will ruin the box in short time.
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

You most definitely can if you know how to set it up and use it properly! With one bag of ice you are definitely limiting yourself, but if you get cold enough ice it would make a huge difference vs. wet ice, but I digress.

Yeah, I figured it is the reverse from install but I kinda remember that it was pretty hard to wedge it in the first place. Wish me luck!
      sigpic
      Rediculously Cool!

www.squatchboxx.com

Instagram @squatchboxxcoolers

Comment

Working...
      X