New reaction on FB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New reaction on FB

[edit] I guess no one care to look at the funny bit before getting all political
    Last edited by Julien; 06-12-2017, 07:17 AM.
    Build Threads:
    Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

The man is an embarrassment to America.

Comment

Ya, where's his Nobel?

DJT has overseen more construction than anyone here. Please, if you have more experience, let us know your CV before saying anything else...
      ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Holmes has little concept of how things are built and done in the real world. But to be fair building roads and and other public infrastructure is a bit different than building high rises and golf clubs
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
          DJT has overseen more construction than anyone here. Please, if you have more experience, let us know your CV before saying anything else...
          i have more experience in not filing for bankruptcy.
          past:
          1989 325is (learner shitbox)
          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
          1985 323i baur
          current:
          1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
            This.
            Steve • Toronto
            1991 318is • Brillantrot
            Build Thread

Comment

Something tells me you have not taken the business risks eithet
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

congrats, sleeve, that's about the nicest way to describe a con man i can imagine. "not afraid to take business risks." :P
                past:
                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                1985 323i baur
                current:

Comment

Most of his risks were with other people's $$$$$.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by Julien View Post
                    [edit] I guess no one care to look at the funny bit before getting all political
                    You can actually post ANYTHING on R3v and someone will find a way to make it a pro/against Trump thread.
                    Steve • Toronto
                    1991 318is • Brillantrot
                    Build Thread

Comment

congrats, sleeve, that's about the nicest way to describe a con man i can imagine. "not afraid to take business risks." :P
                      Then solicit Congress to change the bankruptcy laws so guys like him can't get away with it.

I can't blame someone for taking every legal advantage of the rules. I would as well.
                      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

^

Ding ding, winner winner chicken dinner

William Pitt-

Comment

ok, both of you have strongly espoused an ideal of minimal government intervention in the past. i actually agree with that, most of the time. (this is one place where us anarchists have more in common with you righties than ya might think.)

however-comma

if you're going to go hardline on that point, it's a bit hypocritical to make the excuse that drumpf was just "operating within the given framework".

i think that indicates that both of you are tacitly acknowledging that what we have in place is not enough to prevent bad actors from doing things that are detrimental to our economy and society as a whole; and that situation is why we do sometimes need laws like Dodd-Frank; whether or not that might align with your ideals as libertarians, or mine as anarchist.
                          past:
                          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                          1985 323i baur
                          current:

Comment

While cute, it is a deflection. It is not an answer.

This attack was one of the first on the campaign trail. It did not work. Are you wanting to try again? Definition of insanity.. something about doing same thing....?
                            ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

read the rest of the thread, TME30.
                              past:
                              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                              1985 323i baur
                              current:

Comment

Working...
                              X