No announcement yet.

Jacksonville, FL E30 fam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr. T.- I live North of jacksonville approx. 7 miles as a bird flies. If any questions I will answer the best I can. I have (3) E30's and allways willing to help good people. Please PM me. I check this site often.

Comment

Done twice. .. what you need to know

1987 BMW 325ic - Emma

Comment

Eddie and Bowtie thank you for your help. As it stands, it looks like i'll have to put off the timing belt for now.

On my way to the mechanic this morning, I put a nice solid hole into my oil pan. I'd rather not go into details, but it looks like this is going to set me back quite a bit while I wait for parts to come in.

I'll be sure to reach out to you both once the time comes though, you're both very generous and I am gracious for that.

Comment

Damn - sorry to hear that. I can help out if you need anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          sigpic
          323i MTEC1
          Z3 coupe
          E60 M5

Comment

I'm in to help if you need it also. What side of town are you on? M20? We could all make a work day out of it. Food and drinks. I don't really drink but I'll have a Gatorade. Lol
            DENY IGNORANCE!
            Schwarz 325-totaled
            brilliantrot 318i-daily

Originally posted by mkcman17
            don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Comment

After 24yrs of ownership, I've done a few timing belt changes. Maybe we can all get together and have a tech-session on Mr. T's car, let us know. I'm just North of Jax in Callahan.

Scratchy2

Comment

That'd be really great, I'd like to do a valve adjustment. I'm currently residing in the riverside area. Perhaps we can make a cookout of it? So eh, who's got the nicest garage and some air tools????
                Last edited by tsouth; 08-04-2014, 05:46 PM.

Comment

anybody heading out to cars & coffee this morning ?
                  sigpic
                  323i MTEC1
                  Z3 coupe
                  E60 M5

Comment

If I didn't have to work on Saturdays I would.
                    DENY IGNORANCE!
                    Schwarz 325-totaled
                    brilliantrot 318i-daily

don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Comment

Where is cars and coffee?

1987 BMW 325ic - Emma

Comment

It's held at the parking lot/garage next to the times union building by riverside/downtown
                        DENY IGNORANCE!
                        Schwarz 325-totaled
                        brilliantrot 318i-daily

Comment

I'd like to hit that up one weekend

1987 BMW 325ic - Emma

Comment

They have a really good turnout from the pics I see posted on the automotive addicts facebook page. Maybe one of these days when I get a normal mon-fri schedule
                            DENY IGNORANCE!
                            Schwarz 325-totaled
                            brilliantrot 318i-daily

Comment

i'd like to check it out also. known about it since its inception several years ago. just don't like getting up that early on a Saturday. maybe we can arrange to meet up somewhere and all ride in together one Saturday.

i also want to brag about the mint dash i got from an '86 in the junk yard Saturday. it almost cost me heat stroke but it was worth it. and for only $35. sorry guys, i am just real excited about it is all.
                              sigpic

Comment

Everyone loves a minty dash!

1987 BMW 325ic - Emma

Comment

Working...
                                X