Who all is in Europe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30guy View Post
    Welcome to r3vlimited. Nice collection of e30s.
    The 335is is an m30 swap right? Is your 320is 2 door or 4 door?
    The 320is has the watered down s14. It has 4 doors.

The 335is is from South Africa I believe. I dont drive it much. its a stocks m30b35? Its fast. Cost me alot to get it up here. Owned by some guy who owned a church and never drove it. I went to south africa last year for church stuff and saw it :)

and my normal 88 318i

Comment

Originally posted by Berlin-3 View Post
      The 320is has the watered down s14. It has 4 doors.

The 335is is from South Africa I believe. I dont drive it much. its a stocks m30b35? Its fast. Cost me alot to get it up here. Owned by some guy who owned a church and never drove it. I went to south africa last year for church stuff and saw it :)

and my normal 88 318i
      I didnt know they made a 335is in South Africa. I only know of the 333i and 325is.
      Take care of it. For those that love the e30, that is far more a collectors car then the M3, IMO. There were only like 400 built. Maybe post some pics sometime of all the e30s. :)

Comment

I need to somehow get pics transfered to me, there on my ibook in D-land

Comment

I didnt know they made a 335is in South Africa. I only know of the 333i and 325is.
          Take care of it. For those that love the e30, that is far more a collectors car then the M3, IMO. There were only like 400 built. Maybe post some pics sometime of all the e30s. :)
          I guess a motor was swapped init? It was a 333i

Comment

Iam in Mannheim/Heidelberg area spend a lot of time at Thompkins Auto Craft working on my 1989 335is Turbo I have already blown one motor because I didnot run a intercooler big mistake. So I am redoing everything 24lbs injectors, intercooler all i realy need is some intercooler piping. I also know elsa bor 67
            Big Mike Hunter
            BMW Enthusiast
            Not2Close Motorsports

Like us on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Not2C...35086986557277

Comment

i see you on
              Big Mike Hunter
              BMW Enthusiast
              Not2Close Motorsports

Like us on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Not2C...35086986557277

Comment

me
                e30_cabrio_336[/URL]

Comment

Yan Voskanov

Comment

I am in the Wittlich/Bitburg area or Spangdahlem for MIL folks.
                    Josh your a bum! i shipped the M3 out on Friday and you never came down to check her out.

Ill be back in Germany in about 1 year after my school in Cali, you better still be here....

Comment

Same area as Mikeedler Bamberg

Comment

Originally posted by YAN-3 View Post
                        Josh your a bum! i shipped the M3 out on Friday and you never came down to check her out.

Ill be back in Germany in about 1 year after my school in Cali, you better still be here....
                        Yan........sry bro. I saw her though that one day at the Nurburgring.

Comment

i'm in heidelberg also have a 335i conversion going turbo later. WILL INSTALL INTERCOOLER........THANKS MIKE......

Comment

Originally posted by ja burna View Post
                            I read on the TUV site that if your car is older than 92 w/o catalytic converter no sticker will be given. Check it out, cause I would like to know to.

Sorry I haven't read further in this thread to see if there was an answer but vehicle reg wouldn't give me one for my 90 but all i had to do was go to Tuev and show them my registration nd pay 5 euros to get a green sticker.

i am in Ansbach
                            Originally posted by Nicademus
                            My car beats off to that car. :bow:

Comment

What has everyone been up too?

Comment

playing with my new toy, and getting the 2 BMW's all bundled up for winter.
                                finding 1955 Chevy parts in Germany isnt much fun/easy.

Comment

Working...
                                X