No announcement yet.

Anyone from NM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah the e30 community here is very small, I've only seen a few fixed up a bit. I've been trying to talk some friends into selling their dubs and picking up an e30 but it's been slow going. They are just so much easier to work on and parts are fairly easy and cheap to find, especially at U-Pull.

The price of the M-Tech cabrio seems a little high considering the passenger side is macked. But that white leather is pretty fresh!

Comment

I lived in Rio Rancho for like 6 months I hated it so I moved back to LA...
      IG: @_j.wn

Comment

Rio isn't my flavor. Haha. I couldn't live there. Too many trucks and Jeeps. But I live two minutes from there anywho.

Hit me up argyle if you need a hand wrenching. I'm off Sunday-Tuesday every week.

WTB NorCal: Z4 shifter + misc. parts

Comment

I miss Albuquerque. Purchased my first E30 from (I think) a fellow r3vlimited member.
          I miss it everyday and now that I live in FL,
          you would think that I could find some other e30 members, but no go. :(

Comment

Yeah I hate the Rio myself, I'm only staying out there while I finish up school and then I'm outta there! Thanks Albuquerque, I might need a hand getting the motor dropped in this weekend and if I do I'll hit you up for sure man!

Comment

For sure. PM me if need be.

Comment

What up griego "abqe30" ? Text me back man

Comment

Alex and Josh, thanks for rolling out to U Pull with me today. It was good getting to meet some fellow NM e30 guys. Good news, I was able to get the engine and transmission into the car! Now I just need to connect the driveline and get the harness and lines hooked up.

Comment

Awesome! Get that baby running so we can plan a run.

Comment

Out sucks that all of you guys are in the albuquerque area...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

You and 325ix should come up during winter break, if you're available, and we can all take you out to lunch and for a drive or something.

You Cruces guys need to make an appearance every once in awhile. ;)

Comment

It's a long drive haha but we'll be passing through on the 9th or th. e 10th of december so maybe we could make something out of that

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

That's true. And that'd be great. I, unfortunately, won't be able to make that trip, but if you guys are able to stay in ABQ for awhile, we'll have to get together.

Comment

If you guys make it up here from LC throw me a pm. Alex "Albuquerque30" and I work for my dads pizza place. He has Sunday-Tuesday off and I have Friday-Sunday off.

Comment

Originally posted by jintermont View Post
                                If you guys make it up here from LC throw me a pm. Alex "Albuquerque30" and I work for my dads pizza place. He has Sunday-Tuesday off and I have Friday-Sunday off.
                                Where is this pizza place in relation to I-25? Maybe we could stop for lunch there.

Comment

Working...
                                X