Dumbest things you've heard people say about/seen people do to their cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any bmw for sale ad that says V6 :hitler::
    I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
    Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Originally posted by e30jake View Post
      I know some of you guys have gotta have some good stories. Let's hear them!
      dude, this is R3v. there's like 40 project threads, and like 20 FS threads and 100 members ride threads of stupid shit. guaranteed laughs on every page. cut springs, rolled cars at 20mph, fishtank heater core, selling broken stuff, painting cars with paint brush, angle eyes, cheap wings, hella-flush and then there is Vlad, king of the eta M3

Much wow
      I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by hendrixvodu View Post
        I don't think I have enought time to show all of my dislikes but ill make it short . My dislikes are.... Every vw from 90 to present, rusted hoods, stickers that state to be "hella fresh" "yolo" "classy" or any stickers in general, queer colored wheels, stretched tires, air suspension, roof racks, over abundance or plaid lumber jack looking material, small pine trees and other mc Donald's toys attached to the rear tow hook, front plate relocated to drag on the ground, and spray painted tail lights black in color

Wait. Roof racks bug you? Why?

I have one on my 1600 and I use it all the time. I'd love to find one for my E30.

I'm with you on most of the other stuff.

1987 325e Commuter Project Blog

1967 1600 Project Blog: www.TX02.blogspot.com

Comment

one time when i was working at a resturaunt some guy i worked with told me he was gonna put an srt cylinder head on his single cam honda and was hopin to get around 30:1 compression. i couldn't help but laugh at his ass lol

Comment

I don't think I have enought time to show all of my dislikes but ill make it short . My dislikes are.... Every vw from 90 to present, rusted hoods, stickers that state to be "hella fresh" "yolo" "classy" or any stickers in general, queer colored wheels, stretched tires, air suspension, roof racks, over abundance or plaid lumber jack looking material, small pine trees and other mc Donald's toys attached to the rear tow hook, front plate relocated to drag on the ground, and spray painted tail lights black in color
            This sum's it all up for me
            M30 is God's motor.....but Jesus drives an M60'd car -slammin.e28

Comment

Originally posted by InuFaye View Post
              Watch people buy M3s with automatics.
              This too, what's the fucking point!!??
              M30 is God's motor.....but Jesus drives an M60'd car -slammin.e28

Comment

"Cadillac Converters"

Comment

I completely agree. Let's all just drive the same exact car.

Comment

Originally posted by AntiScope View Post
                    I convinced my girlfriend that muffler bearings were a thing. Said I'd replace hers for free if I got a bj. I got the bj
                    well, I hope you held up your end of the deal. Muffler bearings can turn into an expensive repair if neglected for too long!

perhaps you can make an arrangement to trade regular sexual favors for consistent muffler bearing maintenance.

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
                      I completely agree. Let's all just drive the same exact car.
                      You're modifying your car in a way I don't like!?

To hell with you! How dare you!
                      From The Land Of Sky Blue Waters.

Originally posted by lambo
                      Fuck studying. Party hard.

Comment

One kid always says to me, "Camber or die"...

Can't handle it
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
                        1998 BMW Estoril Blue e36 M3/4/5 SOLD
                        1987 BMW 325 (The Piece) SOLD
                        1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

Comment

^lol
                          I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
                          Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

I have a co-worker that always asks if I'm going to buy a "better" car now that I got my promotion. I might hit him one of these days.

Comment

Film it and post it up here.
                              From The Land Of Sky Blue Waters.

Originally posted by lambo
                              Fuck studying. Party hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                                dude, this is R3v. there's like 40 project threads, and like 20 FS threads and 100 members ride threads of stupid shit. guaranteed laughs on every page. cut springs, rolled cars at 20mph, fishtank heater core, selling broken stuff, painting cars with paint brush, angle eyes, cheap wings, hella-flush and then there is Vlad, king of the eta M3
                                can i sig that?
                                88 325is Five Speed
                                Lachssilber

Comment

Working...
                                X