Racecard for $100 Alex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Racecard for $100 Alex

what is Obama plays the race card again?

Obama says people are impatient but "now's not the time to quit...it took time to free the slaves...ultimately we'll make progress."

http://muckrack.com/markknoller/statuses/26034882349
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Context?

Comment

There's not much more context than that. He was trying to fire up his young uninformed base.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
        There's not much more context than that. He was trying to fire up his young uninformed base.
        To those of us who can participate in critical thinking, context does matter, especially when the quote shown above omits a significant portion of the sentence. Don't worry though, I don't expect any intellectual honesty from you anyway.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

another Ctrl-V brought to you by vedubin

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
            To those of us who can participate in critical thinking, context does matter, especially when the quote shown above omits a significant portion of the sentence. Don't worry though, I don't expect any intellectual honesty from you anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YQImw4Db74

Right because he didn't say that to fire up or try to fire up his base...LMFAO. If Communism smacked you in the face you wouldn't know it.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Working...
            X