Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pew Religion Study in America Results

Full Report,

Explore the geographic distribution and demographics of America's major religious groups.

Take a test to see where you score.

On the sample test I got 100%. Really didn't surprise me.

73% not bad for an atheist.

And they should add "Christian"...lol.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

67%
      I went to a Catholic school for 6 years too...
      2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

83% or something like that; haven't been to church in 10 years.
        1985 BMW 325e
        1997 BMW M3/4/5
        2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

missed 2 for an 87%

I am Not religious at all, I guess the closest thing you can call me is Atheist but that too has become its own religion as well.
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
          X