No announcement yet.

Sebastien Loeb dominates at Pikes Peak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah it definitely is a whole new playing field with the tarmac. Import tuner, please post some photos of your dad's cars! I <3 peugeots in the usa

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
    1983 Peugeot 505 STI
    1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
    2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Fuck that pavement shit. Might as well run all WRC stages on pavement too.

Comment

i love this event!! especially after driving up it many times as a kid.. pretty awesome what they do!

but my god i stopped watching it live because of the god awful announcers! sooooo boring!
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

You can thank the sierra club for the road being paved.

"The environmental group said erosion from the highway was fouling once-pristine alpine wetlands. The first 6.5 miles of the road were paved years ago, but the remaining 13 miles are gravel, and the club contended the gravel has scarred the mountain and polluted streams."
          My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
            You can thank the sierra club for the road being paved.
            The irony. But that makes sense. But so many hill climbs are paved traditionally.

I think it's cool - yes extremely dangerous what they're doing..but we love this shit, right?

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
            1983 Peugeot 505 STI
            1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
            2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Working...
            X