e28 tech1 wing, ebay s50/52 headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e28 tech1 wing, ebay s50/52 headers

I have some stuff I'm trying to get rid of to get monies for red rocks/euroland this summer.

e28 wing... has seen a lot of sun and will need to be painted. Rubber is in OK shape, definitely not concourse worthy but it'll still look good when installed.

$125 picked up.

S50/52 ebay headers... not sure what brand. They came with my m3 and I'm not going to use them. $75 picked up.

I also have a bunch of spare m42 parts like 2 heads (one needs some love), pistons, crank, etc that I'm most likely going to sell because I play on s52ing my 318.
    Last edited by tehwickerman; 01-16-2014, 05:15 PM.

headers appear to be raceland.

Comment

hmmm yes they do, I guess they're a bit better quality than I thought.

I just wish they were plug n play... I don't really want to be doing any cutting/welding on my exhaust.

Comment

I'll take the wing. Can pick it up next Tuesday. I'll paypal you if you need the funds sooner.
        JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by tehwickerman View Post
          hmmm yes they do, I guess they're a bit better quality than I thought.

I just wish they were plug n play... I don't really want to be doing any cutting/welding on my exhaust.
          Take it to Andrew. They did a bang-up job on my friend's. Even cut out the "y-pipe" on the OBDI midpipe for teh horsepowers.

Comment

hah wow, that is sketch.

to me it looks like diameter of the pipes isn't even worth the time to swap over... i feel like the stock one would be more free flowing but i haven't really looked into it much.

wing sold to you cloudbase next tuesday is fine, i'm in no rush for the funds so i can wait for zeh cash.

Comment

^cool
              JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by tehwickerman View Post
                hah wow, that is sketch.

to me it looks like diameter of the pipes isn't even worth the time to swap over... i feel like the stock one would be more free flowing but i haven't really looked into it much.

wing sold to you cloudbase next tuesday is fine, i'm in no rush for the funds so i can wait for zeh cash.
                What is sketch?
                -Critter
                E36 M3 Turbo | E46 M3 6MT

Comment

Originally posted by BMWchubbs View Post
                  What is sketch?
                  Curious about this too. The stock midpipe flows horribly. The 1996+ one flows a bit better, but the one I posted above will flow really really well.

Comment

emailed you yesterday regarding the headers.

Comment

bump, still have this stuff.

Comment

might be going up to foco but would be interested in the e28 spoiler if it is still available.
                        318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                        '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

wing is sold thanks Ted.

Comment

Working...
                          X