Attention sellers:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
    Because r3v is cheap. As a buyer I've never had a problem with paying the pp fees if I wanted a secure transaction. Think about it, your buying something and using a service to transfer the funds by a click of a button. Send the money through mail next time you want to complain.
    It's not the fees, it's the seller not including them in the price. Not only do I have to purchase the item, I have to calculate the actual price. If a seller is asking 100 dollars for an item, I should pay 100, not adjust to 103.30.
    1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
    You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by Fourbanger View Post
      Also, please stop removing the price after the item sells.

I had to make that large because it bothers me. It's good info for others to know.
      THIS!!!

I can't count how many times I'll try to research the cost of something and every thread I find has the price deleted! Then I have to go through the entire thread to see if someone quoted the first post or mentioned the price.
      sigpic

Buy and sell your E30s and E30 parts on E30 Marketplace!

Comment

Originally posted by Fourbanger View Post
        Also, please stop removing the price after the item sells.

I had to make that large because it bothers me. It's good info for others to know.
        Originally posted by defaultName View Post
        THIS!!!

I can't count how many times I'll try to research the cost of something and every thread I find has the price deleted! Then I have to go through the entire thread to see if someone quoted the first post or mentioned the price.
        Yeah, this.

Comment

1000X

Removing the record of the sale price does everyone a diservice, even if it wasn't the actual price paid. Sometimes we just need a ballpark figure.
          "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
          88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
          89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
          91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

+1 for keeping the price in the thread. You should also keep the pics up, at least until the sale is consummated.

Paypal is a convenience for both parties, but the fees should always be covered by the seller.
            sigpic
            January 2012 COTM

Comment

No E30 Club
              Originally posted by MrBurgundy
              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

As a "Seller", I always include the Paypal Fees in the Add.
                But, what gets me is, alot of the guys on here like leaving feedback.

Rant over.:)
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

If you have bought items from me, please leave feedback below.
                If you are a BUYER, Check My Feedback.:up:
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=183860

Check out my Euro Build Thread
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=215557

Comment

Cool, now I know.
                  IG: @_j.wn

Comment

I always assume the buyer handles the fees. Or does a gift. That's what I do when I buy. But it's case by case with me

You can also get your money back on a gift. If they use a credit card all they have to do is talk to their bank and bam money is retracted
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                      1000X

Removing the record of the sale price does everyone a diservice, even if it wasn't the actual price paid. Sometimes we just need a ballpark figure.

Comment

Technically the seller is supposed to be the one who should pay the fee. Well that is how PayPal intended it to be...

"Always free - PayPal is free whenever you use it to buy something or make a payment in the US. The seller pays us a small fee to securely handle your payment. As a buyer, you never pay a fee to use PayPal."

"Small Fee - PayPal fees mainly apply to sellers, who pay a 2.9% transaction fee on the total sale amount plus a $0.30 fee per transaction."

However, people using paypal have convinced the buyer its their job to pay the fees...
                        Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Working...
                        X