dog got skunked....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dog got skunked....

so my dog got a full on blast o' skunk juice and i got most of it off with hydrogen peroxide and dawn mixture but i dont wanna use that stuff on his face anyone got any ideas?

quick google search

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/skunk.htm

funny how u came here for suggestions.

Another Somewhat Effective Method

Paul Krebaum, a chemist, invented a new more effective formula for de-skunking a dog. Mix in an open bucket or bowl:

1 quart of 3% hydrogen peroxide
    ΒΌ cup baking soda
    1 teaspoon of strong liquid soap such as dishwashing detergent.

Mix the ingredients in an open bucket or bowl. The mixture will fizz. Wet your dog and thoroughly massage the solution into the coat. Be sure to keep the mixture out of the dog’s eyes, nose and mouth. If it is necessary to apply it to the dog’s face, very carefully use a washcloth or a sponge. After applying the mixture to all parts of your dog that may have been sprayed, rinse the dog thoroughly.

*Warning*

This mixture can be explosive, as it will fizz and creates pressure if it is enclosed in a sealed tight container. Never store unused portion; always discard. Be sure to only mix in an open container and do not try to store or cover it in any way. Do not get the mixture into the dog's eyes, nose or mouth.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
    DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

i came here for the r3vness really...

Comment

Pics of skunk or it didn't happen
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dannyyisntt View Post
          Pics of skunk or it didn't happen

Originally posted by blunttech
          Dude this is r3v. 20 bucks gets you a used timing belt or a low mileage head gasket

Comment

pics of the bitch that got sprayed?
            2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
            (Daily Driver)
            Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
            KW V2 Coilovers
            VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

This dick wad. Can't just leave shit beClick image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1372623385514.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.2 KB
ID:	7157220
              Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk 2

Comment

tomato juice will help.......................

Looks arctic dogish yeah they will fuck with anything that moves that they think will play with them or that they think they can maybe eat. Even when they know bad ju ju happens every time.
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

I now feel better about my dog's paws lol.

Father in law shot a skunk next to my motorcycle once.... Took days for the smell to stop permeating from it.

Good luck!
                  No E30 Club
                  Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                  Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                    I now feel better about my dog's paws lol.

Father in law shot a skunk next to my motorcycle once.... Took days for the smell to stop permeating from it.

Good luck!

This is why you drown them (preferably in a lake far from you home) and dont shoot them.............................................
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

that seems... in humane. Acceptable if mob style or viking funeral though

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

I grew up on a farm, we had a trough (old bath tub) used only for tossing live traps in when they catch undesirables or things to hostile to be released safely (opossums and rabid coons) . We had a long long long stick for the skunks. Was never a fan of the drowning method personally would rather shoot varmints or poison them, but for skunks its really the only way to keep them form spraying all over the place when you kill them.

William Pitt-

Comment

My great grandmother used to drown kittens in the creek next to their farm. Otherwise the population would run rampant.

Farm life is much different than city life. As someone who comes from both (parent's split at a young age, dad lived in PA on a farm, mom lived in Montgomery County, MD). What seems inhumane to one is just life to another.

Some would probably freak at the thought of me and my cousin walking the farm with a .22 and 20 gauge at around 13 years old to kill the groundhogs. Damn things will destroy building foundations.

Back on track, OP, house the smell?
                          Last edited by Exodus_2pt0; 06-30-2013, 04:27 PM.
                          No E30 Club
                          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I have no problemo blasting animals.. from my winter calendar lol

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                              that seems... in humane. Acceptable if mob style or viking funeral though
                              Me and my friend found a lost baby opossum dying in the rain one time, rescued it and raised it until it was about the size of a kid's league football. P-murder was the name. She was a good opossum. Would hang out on top of your head as you hit the town, hung by her tail on your finger. She died from being out in the sun too much one day (neither of our faults, dude's dad forgot she was in the yard.)

tl;dr

we totally made a boat for her and set in on fire/adrift in a pond viking style

Also, WASR?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X