assembling an m4/ar-15 from scratch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

assembling an m4/ar-15 from scratch

Im looking to start building a rifle from parts as opposed to buying one new..

problem is i have no experience with this gun and little experience assembling ANY gun.

where should i start?

Just buy one.
    There are several sites that will sell you a semi-auto one. And with a little further tinkering they can be made fully auto.

Comment

Re: assembling an m4/ar-15 from scratch

Originally posted by E30godz

i dont really care about it being fully auto or not.

Comment

Comment

why do you need to buy parts, are you going to shoot someplace up and dont think that you need to have your info on file as owning one in the area?

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/657387

Comment

why in the fuck would u need an ar15?

Comment

Originally posted by nefarious7907
              why do you need to buy parts, are you going to shoot someplace up and dont think that you need to have your info on file as owning one in the area?
              You still have to register home-made guns. It's like with cars... people "mod" guns too, and you can make your own, just like a kit-car. A lot of people who buy rifles like the M4/AR15 modify them heavily for accuracy at specific ranges - most of the time for shooting competitions.

Comment

where do you live again?

why do you want to buy parts for that piece of shit car you drive?

i want to because i CAN. since ive always been interested in guns, i figure building one would be a good way to figure out how they work.

The AR-15 is nothing but a cousin to the m16/m4 guns, an older version i believe.

Comment

where do you live again?

i want to because i CAN. since ive always been interested in guns, i figure building one would be a good way to figure out how they work.

The AR-15 is nothing but a cousin to the m16/m4 guns, an older version i believe.
                  Its just the non-automatic version

Comment

Firearm Discussion and Resources from AR-15, AK-47, Handguns and more! Buy, Sell, and Trade your Firearms and Gear.
                    Robert Foster / '91 318is
                    http://motorpride.com/dsp83gti/
                    Wichita BMWCCA - http://wichitabmw.com/

Comment

where do you live again?

Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Thier is no real kit to build one. But thier are plenty of gun companys how make them Armalite colt etc. If you went to enough guns shows Im sure you could but it would take a very long time. Heres a pic of mine.
                        Summer '85 E24 635csi Winter '88 E30 325iX, I lose 25% of my hp before I even turn the key.

Comment

thats really nice, what kind of scope is that?

Comment

Working...
                          X